Thermals.................maybe necessary

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Today's Met Office

UK Outlook for Saturday 5 May 2012 to Monday 14 May 2012:
Largely dry across northern parts of the UK through the weekend with some bright or sunny spells, but it will be rather cold with overnight frost. There will be wintry showers in places, possibly giving snow accumulations over higher ground. Further south, remaining predominantly unsettled with rain or showers, with a threat of hill snow across Wales on Saturday. Breezy at times and feeling cold in the wind and rain. The remainder of the period looks likely to stay unsettled across the UK. Heavy rain is possible in places, turning wintry across higher ground in the north. Daytime temperatures remaining mostly below normal with the risk of night frosts. Towards the end of the period, southern parts may see more dry and bright periods whilst it remains unsettled further north.
Updated: 1159 on Mon 30 Apr 2012

Pah! The Met Office, what do they know then, they're only in Exeter.

Tin tent or B&B JB? If the former you'd best bring a few duvets!

Originally - It was going to be 50/50 camping and B&B

Funny you should ask.............tonight - I've just increased the number of nights in the B&B from 1>3, to include Friday and Sunday night now:D

Originally - It was going to be 50/50 camping and B&B

Funny you should ask.............tonight - I've just increased the number of nights in the B&B from 1>3, to include Friday and Sunday night now:D

:rob
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser

:blast

Not cold down here at the moment but I have just driven back from work and its horrendous. Heavy heavy rain and 50mph on the M5. The River Tone through Taunton is the highest I have seen it for many years. I have to confess to being a tad worried about the trails if it continues like this.

The latest forecast I saw was that they are predicting showers Friday and Saturday with daytime temperatures struggling to get into double figures.

So it's getting better then. :D

Never mind thermals, it's snorkels you'll be needing, given the state of the rivers in the South West.

Back
Top Bottom