Short but sweet

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm back from a rather short visit last night, lovely place, if a bit damp after recent downpours. Nice pub, with nice grub at good prices. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but there will be plenty soon from the amount of flashing in the pub last night.

The road from the camping place back to Taunton is a corker, the sort of road that needs a return visit in the other direction, didn't have time today, but I'll go there again.

Thanks to Madmountainman for organising the event, I'm sure those staying tonight will have a great time.

I met Trippy, he's quite a different person to the impression his posts give.

The fuel gauge on my 1200 was being daft on the run home, dropped to less than half from full in about 100yds, then didn't move for the next 70 miles. Took 3/4 of a tank to fill, then it only showed half full until I next started.

I met Trippy, he's quite a different person to the impression his posts give.

I'll four'th that :D

Interesting to meet you Trippy. My oppinion of you is now very slightly confused :thumb

Isn't it strange how different some people are from the impression they give of themselves on line. a book by Robert Louis Stevenson springs to mind :augie

Val.

TTrippy

I'll four'th that :D

Interesting to meet you Trippy. My oppinion of you is now very slightly confused :thumb

Isn't it strange how different some people are from the impression they give of themselves on line. a book by Robert Louis Stevenson springs to mind :augie

Val.

Trippy is a top bloke, good natured and always a pleasure to be around:D
His banter cuases interesting repsonse on here, and always give's me a good laugh:eek:
Wouldn't change him in any way shape or form:aidan

I never form an opinion of anyone until I've met them personally.

Having met Trippy, I've now formed one. :thumb

He's really nice, polite bloke. :D

Jim, look forward to seeing you for a cuppa one day. Paula's always got the kettle on!

Trippy is a top bloke, good natured and always a pleasure to be around:D
His banter cuases interesting repsonse on here, and always give's me a good laugh:eek:
Wouldn't change him in any way shape or form:aidan

:thumb

He comes across as a nice guy but turn your back and he'll have your tent and add it to his hoard; he must have hundreds tucked away by now, and another thing he makes out he's poor! But he never has the same bike for more than six months (He says it saves washing them) and he is always away on a trip or two while we all have to work hard for a weekend in Dorset. :D

:hide

Back
Top Bottom