Cheeky Tinkers

They can often be seen acting like pr1ks on the A40 near Gloucester (they have a site there) and also riding them through the pedestrian streets of Gloucester (swigging from their cans of lager), the Police just stand and watch them.

Often seen fekking about between tadley and aldermaston, they shut the road then race up and down, no reason not to prosecute if the polis wanted to, the area has plenty of security cameras and survielance kit in place because of AWE sitting beside that road.

This vid was debated to death on politics.ie. Most posters wanted the culprits exterminated and a couple of bleeding heart eejits from pavee point we're arguing that it's their culture. Peresonally, I'd like to see crucifiction brought back. Nail a bit of sense into the degenarate scum.

That kind of carry on should carry a jail senteance wether it's travellers or anyone else.

and i bet nothing came of them doing it.
now if we had a wheelbarrow race against each other on the A1 we'd have the book thrown at us.

Traveller's Sulky Race, Cork - Mallow Road

Could only happen in the Rebel county :jager

Go on boy will ya :aidan

and i bet nothing came of them doing it.
now if we had a wheelbarrow race against each other on the A1 we'd have the book thrown at us.

Then you would have lost money thus far..............one arrested to date with enquiries continuing apparently................now, about this upcoming wheelbarrow race!!

Two shots and put the dumb fuckers out of their misery ,then find a field and let the horses go

Can pavee point justify driving 5 abreast on a main road. Oh yeah i forgot, theyre an ethnic minority so they can do what ever the fuck they like.
Dirty, robbing, thieving, smelly cnuts. Rob the wheels off their houses and thatll show them!!!

Back
Top Bottom