The "Bookings" Thread

i only lightly indulge in a libation now and then :beer: i have a note form matron and a letter from my mum to the effect i no longer have to use a plastic spoon and i allowed to stay up until 11:43.:rob

i only lightly indulge in a libation now and then :beer: i have a note form matron and a letter from my mum to the effect i no longer have to use a plastic spoon and i allowed to stay up until 11:43.:rob
life and soul of the party then :D

I'll be there and I'll put on another road ride in the same format as last year:thumb - be rude not to seeing as I live all of 6 miles away:)

I'll be there and I'll put on another road ride in the same format as last year:thumb - be rude not to seeing as I live all of 6 miles away:)

Aha....may do the road this year....be nice to have some twisties for the on board video....:D:D:D

Why not, I will drop in on-route to Spain Are you doing bfast on the sun? I'm on the 3.45 ferry from Plymouth so not going to have much time Sunday morning.

No word yet on a off road run? Anybody got some marked up maps? Ive ridden the Cotswolds a few times so could head out If armed with a map! And a willing assistant.......

Looking very much like Jill and I will be there this year. :JB

All we have to do is find our way across the Welsh hills :blast

Val

Is it acceptable to come just for the one night? (asks very sheepishly)

:beer:

Cool.. I've got two nights in blighty before casting off again so lets plan to make this one of 'em.. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom