Getting ready for 'The big year off'... Escaping on the GS

Bloody fair play to you and good luck,

Envious, me? .......... no not much ........

Top man, have a spiffing time, massively green with envy. Looking forward to the write ups.

Getting closer.. this time next week it'll be destination Champagne region and the maiden voyage of the new tent.

Leaving drinks at work kick off in just under an hour. It's a stunningly beautiful day out there and I have the thirst :beer:

Therefore I apologise in advance for anything I post in the later hours of the day, should it happen.. :eek:

Getting closer.. this time next week it'll be destination Champagne region and the maiden voyage of the new tent.

Leaving drinks at work kick off in just under an hour. It's a stunningly beautiful day out there and I have the thirst :beer:

Therefore I apologise in advance for anything I post in the later hours of the day, should it happen.. :eek:

:D Why apologise, no one will know where you are:thumb

OK so I've kicked off and am on Day 27. Currently in Sarajevo, having taken in France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovinia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, the Greek Islands, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and now Bosnia and Herzegovinia again :thumb

Ride report to follow :)

Cheers again chaps :thumb2

Yep, check :thumb

.. Yep, it's all pretty much packed up... so should be fine.

Eh? 1200's run tubeless tyres :D

Oh, that. It's been a long old while mate :(

Condoms. More uses than just the obvious.!!!!!;)

yup great ice breaker if you pull one over your head blow it up and do a silly dance around a bar............... or it could get you shot:D:D:D

have a great time rob:beer:

Back
Top Bottom