Absent friends

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been truely humbled by the number of genuine friends who for whatever reasons, have not been able to make this year's event.

The most notable absence is of course, Pastyman. He was the possibly the best "spirit of the event". He turned up each year and made the event what it was.

He quietly helped with the washing up without asking for any credit. His boys, Syco and Flipfly were a huge credit to him and even beyond in young Rossi.

I am of course disappointed that various others have not been able to attend for various reasons:

Syco: thumped his chef so hard that he broke his thumb

Bumpmuncher: In hospital with PE.

Eliminator: knocked off his airhead in the line of duty.

Nick CT and several others:having to earn a living:D

Gentlemen, we salute you and we will raise a glass on Saturday night to "Absent friends":)

Gonna be really lonely unless you start handing out some address information :D:D

I've been twice and I still couldn't find it without a reminder :thumb

See thread in Beakchat.

Head for Union Inn, at Stibb Cross, about 10 miles south of Bideford, North Devon. It will be signposted from there.

If you want my home postcode then send me pm, as I don't want to broadcast it on here.

Sid

Thank you kind sir.

However I was knocked off of my 1150GS.

Airhead is still cossetted in the garage. Well, it was put into service after my feeble attempt at returning to work.

Back
Top Bottom