Recommend a good web host

red1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Need to change hosting. Any recommendations?
Need about of 1GB space for time being.
Cheap and reliable :rolleyes:

I have been a reseller for 9 years now and not had a complaint from my customers, so I would class my business as a good host.

Not touting for business as I don't really want it, but I have a reseller package through Netmotivated, they have never let me or my customers down.

http://www.netmotivated.co.uk/

As with everything in life, you get what you pay for

I asked a similar question a few months ago, and Fanum recommended fast2host run by a member here. I don't know how to embed to post reference but if you do a search on posts I've started it's all there.

I asked a similar question a few months ago, and Fanum recommended fast2host run by a member here. I don't know how to embed to post reference but if you do a search on posts I've started it's all there.

Have a look HERE :beerjug:

Fast2host have been ok for me, been with them a while now.

Easyspace, based on the experience of one of my customers, are perhaps not a good option.

Fast2Host :thumb2

I've got two of mine with them, the third was with someone else but I'll be switching over when I can

Ask for Steve Currell and he'll sort you out with a tosser's discount too.

I've always had great service from them, and the backup has been great.....even when I was learning about MySql databases and so on, and asking the 'what oil' level of questions to the support team, they didn't laugh :D

:clap:clap

Thanks for info, gone with Fast2host.

All up and running. :beerjug:

For best email and website hosting i use A2 Webhosting. Because of Low Monthly payments, fast and knowledgeable service, fast loading and Automatically install and update Wordpress. Free SSL for sub domains. Super happy with A2 Webhosting after using BlueHost, GoDaddy (not good) and IPage (Really Bad) Web Hosts.

Dreamhost is who I've always used. Excellent support with real people on your case.

An amusingly laid-back Californian style to them too.

Back
Top Bottom