tRied my best Sid

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
8.10pm Saturday Night,

Sat in Costa Burger King, J27 Tiverton M5 bikes dead, monsooning with rain, 3 hour wait for the RAC ahead, sorry I tried.

Have fun,

Bakes

Are there any in there you fancy?

Good luck with getting sorted, if you need anything just shout.

I'll finish my tea and set sail, i'll be there by next friday if we get fair winds:thumb2

A real man would stick his thumb out and hitch it there :thumb2

Well I left work at 3.30 and the A303 looked dead, I had every intention of hitching to Sids but GPS said 7.30 pm there at 5 pm when I left.

As I pulled out a SPITFIRE did a ROLL over the house LOW the THE MOST AMASING site,

Its getting DARK and Im scared :eek: Theres lots of people in here from other places :eek:

Coffees £3 a cup 60p in my place

Take all your clothes off, and cry occasionally, they'll leave you alone:thumb2

Take all your clothes off, and cry occasionally, they'll leave you alone:thumb2

Funny place never sat in a COSTA before or any other coffee shop, at least my tents not going to get wet, just hope RAC man brings a big van thing, bike is under cover in petrol station,

COSTA CLOSES NOW have to SIT in Burger king bit

Damn, only just seen this thread, really sorry you had problems.:(

If you had called us last night we would have driven down with trailer and recovered you back here. I was still sober enough to drive as I barely touched the alcohol this year. I was far less stressed out this year so no need to hit the booze.

Just wished you had called us. We were sat down eating at 8.10pm and should have heard the phone. I checked computer very briefly and just updated Syco's thread without checking the rest of the threads.:(

Apart from your breakdown, we had absolutely no issues or problems at all this year.:)

Poor you xx Well we are doing it again next year 2nd weekend in June xx Please try and come again xx Please can you bring the scones ASDA scones arnt the same xx lol xx

Back
Top Bottom