Alaska 2013

Just to update the dates for the trip, I suddenly realised that they have changed and I haven't changed this on the thread :blast

Anyway, there is only one trip which leaves Santa Rosa on 29th june and gets back on 27th July 2013.

I could squeeze a couple more on this if anyone is still interested:thumb

Just to update the dates for the trip, I suddenly realised that they have changed and I haven't changed this on the thread :blast

Anyway, there is only one trip which leaves Santa Rosa on 29th june and gets back on 27th July 2013.

I could squeeze a couple more on this if anyone is still interested:thumb

Can you let me know the costs?
Paul

Perfect time to go!

Having lived in Vancouver B.C., I have done this trip and it is beautiful. The end of June-begining of July is a good time to go as the weather is nice, 24hr sunlight and not so many bugs yet! You guys are gonna have waaaay too much fun. Not sure if you are hitting Dawson city, Yukon, but they usually have the D2D bike meet around that time and it is a great little town to check out.
If you need some inspiration, here is my short video: http://youtu.be/_-4n9BafM_c

Bit late but who are people using for Travel & Bike insurance over there ?

Waiting for quotes now from Motorcycle Express but thought I'd ask ..

Peter

Motorcycle Express for the bike, and travel insurance via my bank account (which does cover motorcycle trips).

I can't remember the list of options but I went for what I think were the maximum payouts to 3rd party for property damage, bodily injury and under/uninsured coverage - the premium was about $450.00.

I meant for the travel insurance :D

Back
Top Bottom