Lucky buggers, all you of you

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Y'all have a great ride and keep it the right way up:beerjug:

I hope my new room mate is less gay than you Timothy:ymca

IMG00379-20120606-1748-M.jpg

Mine and Gaz's bikes in my trailer at Adventure Bike Warehouse on Wednesday afternoon, ready to embark on the first stage of their journey.

IMG00380-20120606-2009-M.jpg

Then parked with the rest of "trip 2" in the warehouse at Worcester awaiting shipping. (today!)
Mark

You lucky, lucky B**********

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8EI7p2p1QJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy lads :beerjug:

Hope you all have a great trip & I look forward to the reports :thumb2

It'll be cold
It'll be wet
It'll be expensive
It'll be long , boring straight roads
It'll be lots of empty nothingness
It'll be with a load of other blokes that'll get on your nerves
It'll be loads of costly wear & tear on your bike
It'll be shit.....

There, I've convinced myself that I'm not missing out on anything and that I'm far better off at home in front of my iMac.

Please, please , please don't post any pictures to the contrary .:(

It'll be cold
It'll be wet
It'll be expensive
It'll be shit.....

There, I've convinced myself that I'm not missing out on anything and that I'm far better off at home in front of my iMac.

If your expecting long (yes) straight,no, boring hardly you spend most of it standing up on the Dalton anyway and never empty nothingness, always something interesting to look at. And look forward to a bit of skinny dipping
in the luxurious sea at Prudoe bay!!. (and the rest of the day trying to get warm again!!).
You lucky bastards!!
dave GS (who bottled out of the dip 'cos it was sooo cold!)

It'll be cold
It'll be wet
It'll be expensive
It'll be shit.....

Please, please , please don't post any pictures to the contrary .:(

just curious but what is the appeal of biking in such icey and cold condisions???? I would love to do that trip just not by bike. try the dakar rally if you into adventure. its got similar benefits with out the frost bite or skid patches i would think.

just curious but what is the appeal of biking in such icey and cold condisions???? I would love to do that trip just not by bike. try the dakar rally if you into adventure. its got similar benefits with out the frost bite or skid patches i would think.

If you have to ask.........

Back
Top Bottom