Is anyone else.....

been dragged kicking and screaming into another event.... this weekend...! I hate the Olympic's... I really hate them...

I now can't make it...:mad:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo..!!! :tears

You'll just have to make do with the photos that are bound to be taken and posted..... actually that may be the safest way to participate....

Peter, that means you have all day Thursday to get excited before you even set off on Friday....:bounce1

Yeah, but I may make a trip over to the computer museum as I discovered a fault on my machine just as I was about to leave last weekend.

Maybe it can wait another few days to be fixed....

PeterO

Starting to get just a little excited now :D
Had doubts because of the weather but even i'm a very small bit optimistic and that never happens!!!!

Tent has been in the bag for over 12 months, debating wether i should check it over quickly or just wing it :blast

:camping :101 :friday

Got the route planned at last, gonna take the quick route using M/way for a fair bit of it

:reynolds

Starting to get just a little excited now :D
Had doubts because of the weather but even i'm a very small bit optimistic and that never happens!!!!

Tent has been in the bag for over 12 months, debating wether i should check it over quickly or just wing it :blast

:camping :101 :friday

Got the route planned at last, gonna take the quick route using M/way for a fair bit of it

:reynolds

Right..... winging it with a tent that you've not seen for a year when going to an event where it may well rain.... brave boy :augie

Imagine rocking up, opening your tent bag and a horde of moths escape leaving you with an empty bag :D

I'm sure some kind soul would, after the merciless mockery of course, offer Buz a corner of a tent porch to nest in....

Tent checked, I must have dried it out after last times rain drenched Lakes visit........I even got it back in the bag it came in (found it in the bottom of me waterproof Aldi bag)

ah bugger off the lot of you , im going to be dragged round cadbury world by the wife n kids:D

and i wouldnt mind but im on a feckin diet too :tears:tears:tears:tears

Reasonable large... but you should have ear plugs for riding, no? Just sleep with them in... like me..! :)

Come to think of it, i probably snore as much as anyone....well, according to my missus I do but I think she tells lies :D

ah bugger off the lot of you , im going to be dragged round cadbury world by the wife n kids:D

and i wouldnt mind but im on a feckin diet too :tears:tears:tears:tears

So I understand... even though I am a huge fan of chocolate, I'd still rather be at BB2... but chin up as I'm sure we'll see you at something soon. xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom