LOST DOG SET UP

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nicky, Paul and Myself spent a fabulous day out setting up the spots for the LOST DOG RALLY today, some 20 lanes.

About 25-30 lost dog posters will be put out the day before, they are set in the middle or at the start or end of By-ways.

They are set out for you to have a good days trail riding, so if you come across a dog at the beginning of a trail RIDE THE LENTH of the trail or you are wasting your time out.

If you think you may know these lanes because you may have been out before with me or others in the area, don`t be fooled.

Many of todays lanes I haven`t ridden for years.

So be ready for a good Saturdays riding, nothing at all to do with speed if you han`t got your whits about you your going to be riding wright past them.

Attachments

• DOG 2.jpg
    DOG 2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 116
LOST DOG ENTRANCE FORM

After a great day out with Steve, checking out the lanes, we've hatched a plan to put out some Lost Dog posters.

Once you've entered the Lost Dog Rally you will recieve a map and an entry form, see below, the form you receive on the day will have a grid reference close to the location of one of the Lost Dog posters.

The idea is for you to navigate yourselves around the local area, taking in as many or as little of the unpaved roads and byways (just because there isn't a poster on a byway, you can still enjoy it!). This is a treasure hunt, but without the treasure.

THIS IS NOT A SPEED EVENT, PLEASE RESPECT OTHER ROAD/BYWAY USERS.

img162.jpg

Cheers,

Louis

Back
Top Bottom