Saturday food booking

What do you fancy then? One main, one pud

• Total voters
Bugger. I've already forgotten what I chose.

I think it was Lasagne, followed by apple pie.

I'm sure mr b will be running some kind of spreadsheet arrangement for all the folk booked/paid/dinner choices so don't fret..! :cool:

It's OK. I've figured out how to see how I "voted"....

That's not to say I won't have forgotten by then. The excitement is effecting my noggin :D

If you've not voted your food choice or messaged about it...get yer butt in gear and sort it.... or you'll not get any dinner on Saturday :eek: :eek:

Seriously, I do need to let the pub know who wants what, ideally on Thursday early afternoon, especially as there are more of you lovely folk coming to BB2 than we initially imagined.... :beerjug:

OK folks... got my "mummy" hat on......

Anyone not yet voted for their dinner or posted their choice...?? Get it sorted my dearests....:thumb2

At the mo, I can't see that MickDB1 has voted or put in any requests... there may be more of you.... you should know who you are.... :confused:

Also, if you are a Tosser and are bringing someone who isn't and you haven't already posted or PM'd to let me or mr badger know what the non Tossers would like to eat, please can you do so soonest... donnie, dearest, you spring to mind as you came with your missus and a small person last year but you've only requested food via a vote in your name (do, of course, ignore this if it's just you this time or if you've PM'd mr b... he and I will be trying to balance who's said they'll be there, who's already paid, who's voted their food order, who's changed their order and who's just plain special (you know who you are for sure... :kissy2 ) later today).

I know I keep banging on about this :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah but that's only cos I want to be sure you'll get something to eat and it would be even nicer if it's something you actually like... if you don't select your own dinner and I know you're a definite attendee, I'll have to choose for you...:eek ... you have been warned.... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom