Thank You

just jet washed the mud off me and the bike. had a great time at the hograost as always :thumb2

many thanks to steve, becky and team :beerjug:

Top tosser event ...

... come rain or shine; well done Mr & Mrs B, and all the little B's :friday

Can't add any more to the above other than to doff my hat again and say a big thank you as well.......Great job the B's, and the 'not so little anymore' B's :D

And Judge, Zoe and Debbie, Tim and the other back stage wombles......your work isn't noticed, because it's so good :clap:clap

Roll on 2013 :JB

Rosie 'n' Bill

i-56GTPGP-XL.jpg

Steve
Please extend my thanks to all your family and all those ' helpers ' who have given of their time and effort to make this years event pretty damn special.

I arrived, i camped , i ate like a king, i drank like a fish , etc etc.
'twas easy for us all . :thumb

And left a far richer man because of it!! :clap

:confused:

Did it rain ? :nenau

:toungincheek

Appently so. I heard it hitting the hotel window so had to raise the volume on the telly.:)

Big thanks to Steve, Becky and all the helpers. Had a sober event this year with SWMBO keeping me on under control.

Great to meet up with so many old friends.:)

Thankyou to the busy bees.

Fab event Steve,totally soaked, totally worn out, totally sozelled,and cant wait for the next one.(talking of sozelled, Shready passed out going in his tent getting his shoes off, and ended up half in, and half out of his tent)
i'll post up some piccys when i can find my stuff.I'm glad to hear were in the black,the fireworks were brill.
I got Jetwashed when i got home.Oh the mud, glorious mud!!
Next time we'll chain the band to the stage so they cant go home early!!.
Thanks again to all the helpers too,well done.

Massive thanks to Bakes et al.

Another cracking weekend.

So good that midway through the evening yesterday I got all tired and emotional and had to go for a rest..............

Shready passed out going in his tent getting his shoes off, and ended up half in, and half out of his tent

I was inside the tent but lying on the floor, I didn't make the bed area until 4 AM:blast

Feel fine now just a little weary:rob

Good effort Steve and co:thumb2
Cracking weekend, if not a little Moist.:)

Thank you, Team Burbidge et al......wonderful event....as per usual.....:friday

Considering how lucky we've been, weather wise in previous years, we can't really complain....at least the rain was reasonably warm.....and the bike needed washing anyway.....:D

The veggie food was fab (thank you, Becky)....the fireworks were great....and the company outstanding......:bounce1...:clap

See you all next year.....or beforehand for some of you!!.....:JB

always guaranteed to be a great weekend wish i was there but Alas
, im looking forward to the pics :beerjug:

Huge thanks to Steve, Becky and all who helped out, Nicky & I had a great time. Great venue, lovely food and good company.

Glad you finished in the black.

Cheers,

Louis & Nicky

Well, that could have easily have been a washout :D

As it happened i think because nearly everyone had to be in the bar out of the rain it made the atmosphere very convivial, as opposed to previous years when people tend to stay around their tents drinking. :beerjug: :friday

Of course there were still the few tent drinkers who kept to their small groups. :D

Hograost virgin

My first Hograost and fate conspires to make 'losing my cherry' a most memorable one! Arriving Friday with no tents erected yet, and plenty of glum faces in the bar required a stoical approach to pitching up in the hissing rain. It actually went well and everything stayed dry.
Things got better by the minute and a real team spirit quickly developed. I was amazed at the amount of work that Steve et al put into the whole deal, and that was just the week-end, the amount of pre event work must be mountainous! Super congratulations to all of you, and good news it made a profit too
Really enjoyed meeting new faces and old acquaintances too. Looks like another event to become an annual one. Again, well done Steve and team
:thumb2

Excellent weekend, made riding 5 hours in a downpour worthwhile, my unspoken plan to get my tent erected before I got there by Skygod and Ifan by having them take it worked exactly as expected, it was still in the bag when I arrived.

Enjoyed a pleasant group ride home, arriving in Rochdale just in time to get soaked again.

Well dome Bakerman.

Good company, good cause, I will be back.

Back
Top Bottom