Round 2: Another European Sortie

Great report but - Joe Dolce can never be forgiven :)

It was for tactical use, you must understand :aidan I just so wish I could have video of the reactions :D:D:D

That is how to get home... with the feckin bits dropping off behind you.

"We counted them out and we counted 'em back in...slightly the worse for wear"....

:beerjug:

Welcome home.:thumb:beerjug: Roll on next week eh?:JB

Oh yes ;)

welcome home , she may have issues but she still got you home:thumb2

hope the fix's are easy and your back out there asap:beerjug:

Cheers buddy. Amen to that, hopefully Steve will sort it all out Friday, fingers crossed.

Thanks for taking us all along on your adventure :) Hope the bike gets fixed without too much hassle :thumb2
Looking forward to the next trip already :D

Put yer sore feet up for now...

Rob

Ta mate. Feet definitely up now, just for a bit! :thumb2

.. and thanks again to one and all for the comments through out.. appreciated :thumb2

And so, sadly, here endeth Ramble 2 :tears

Amen.

Stay tuned for Ramble 3*

*subject to a bike that wants to go, that is.

What to do now? Work out where to put the stickers collected thus far I s'pose..

7893458150_c2c7706525_c.jpg

.. and thanks again to one and all for the comments through out.. appreciated :thumb2

And so, sadly, here endeth Ramble 2 :tears

Amen.

Stay tuned for Ramble 3*

*subject to a bike that wants to go, that is.

What to do now? Work out where to put the stickers collected thus far I s'pose..

7893458150_c2c7706525_c.jpg

Awesome stickerage!

:bow:bow:bow

Brilliant ride report, many thanks for taking the time & the trouble.

People like you actually are, actually an actual inspiration.

I've been given the green light to 'Go away & do what I want' for a fortnight next year & this report & those like it are making it a real problem narrowing down where on earth to go..........but in a very good way. :aidan

Ha ha, sticker-ola, that's gonna overwhelm the top box and panniers. You'll need to get one of those cool aluminium caravans from the USA to stick that lot on :D

gold wing and trailer :D

nice one rob

did ya decide on the st nazaire yet?

Ta, all.. if I get time it'll be arts and crafts tomorrow :thumb

id ya decide on the st nazaire yet?

Yep Mark, think am gonna go that route. Can't find much to drag me down theat West coast..

any news on the bike Rob ?

Mixed I s'pose!
Good news is oil leak is sorted :thumb2
The brake failure warning is down to a rear speed sensor failure, but not been able to get one so I guess that'll have to wait for a bit.
LAMPF now no longer LAMPF :thumb2
But the bad news is I found the ESA wouldn't change settings so that's a bugger as I'll need to.. still will get around it.. :thumb2

Mixed I s'pose!
Good news is oil leak is sorted :thumb2
The brake failure warning is down to a rear speen sensor failure, but not been able to get one so I guess that'll have to wait for a bit.
LAMPF now no longer LAMPF :thumb2
But the bad news is I found the ESA wouldn't change settings so that's a bugger as I'll need to.. still will get around it.. :thumb2

nothing serious then:thumb2 would a diagnostics reset sort out the ESA ?

Absolutely brilliant ride report. The way you describe things, you are born to be a Ride Reporter. I’m riding down to Turkey at the end of the month, and after reading your report I have changed my route to incorporate the Balkans as well now. You are an inspiration. :bow

Cant wait for the next one Rob :aidan

Great report Rob. :beerjug:

As a new GSer it inspires like you cannot believe. It makes me question why I started my own business up right now and did not take some time off:blast

nothing serious then:thumb2 would a diagnostics reset sort out the ESA ?

I think possibly so.. but no time to get to a main dealer now so will bear with it.. :thumb

Cheers again folks :thumb

Absolutely brilliant ride report. The way you describe things, you are born to be a Ride Reporter. I’m riding down to Turkey at the end of the month, and after reading your report I have changed my route to incorporate the Balkans as well now. You are an inspiration. :bow

Cant wait for the next one Rob :aidan

Thank you.. Very kind! And a good choice too- I can't rate the Balkans highly enough. Such incredible country, people, sights all in a close proximity :thumb2

Great report Rob. :beerjug:

As a new GSer it inspires like you cannot believe. It makes me question why I started my own business up right now and did not take some time off:blast

You'll get there ;) I'll have to get back to the grind at some point, then I can read about yours eh? :thumb

Shame you weren't at the Cotswolds today:rob

Back
Top Bottom