First post.....

Fruits de mer ... :)

I'm here

I'm in France, close to Chamonix, so it's all mountains round here. Great riding, but not in mid summer when all the tourists are here. Anyone else close(ish) to me?

I'm in France, close to Chamonix, so it's all mountains round here. Great riding, but not in mid summer when all the tourists are here. Anyone else close(ish) to me?

Hi mb4807, you are not alone in this part of the country.
I agree , this is a fantastic place ride.
Gs Summer - gski winter :JB
salutations

Hi mb4807, you are not alone in this part of the country.
I agree , this is a fantastic place ride.
Gs Summer - gski winter :JB
salutations
I meant " a fantastic place to ride" !!!

I'm in Franche-Comte, bit like the alps, but lower, warmer and with fewer tourists.

For next summer we'll have a Gite if you're passing through the area. Be happy to show you some of the best biking roads in France.

Since there seem to be a few of us in the east-centre, do I feel a meet/ride in our future? Might even let the swissers in if we're feeling generous.:D

Et alors, c'est parti!

I'm in the mid west, about 40kms WSW Limoges, exactly on the join of the Haute Vienne (87),Dordogne (24) and the Charente (16). This is a region renowned for it's empty roads, Gendarmes hidden behind trees with hairdryers and a general atmosphere more akin to the U.K. in the 1950's. Always happy to get out for a brew meet in the area if you're passing by!

Isn't there anyone up here in our neck of the woods near St Malo? Beautiful countryside, wonderful beaches and quiet roads. Kettle's always on if anyone is passing this way.

Back
Top Bottom