Please order your food -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please amend this to: meat for 2 for Saturday night and Sunday morning as the current Mrs GS_OR_BUST will be accompanying me.

Oh marvellous....but does this mean you'll be on the bike, or the executive motor.....:augie

Did you get my order?

Aren't you still on the weight watchers programme....sorry, I meant the endurance rider diet.....:beer:

Cheers mate. Given that Bouncer is coming I was worried that there would be anything left. :augie

Not exactly 'tosser' shaped....am I......:pullface

Looking forward to a more substantial culinary experience @ the weekend, as opposed to a cereal bar, some walnuts and a feck load of energy drink!!!!

PS....energy drink is good for us all....:green gri

Yes please, food mmm:drool

Two of us, i will probably go for meat all weekend and I suspect the boss will probably do the same but she has some unpredictable veggie tendancies, normally I'd just ask her, but I've not got the time or inclination to sit hear while she ums and ers, so you decide what she will have then at least, it will be your fault:thumb2

Yes please, food mmm:drool

Two of us, i will probably go for meat all weekend and I suspect the boss will probably do the same but she has some unpredictable veggie tendancies, normally I'd just ask her, but I've not got the time or inclination to sit hear while she ums and ers, so you decide what she will have then at least, it will be your fault:thumb2

Meat then, as I may cancel the veggie options :D

OK - Food orders via here are now closed.

If you still want to come and still want food then I will do it, but won't have time to check the site so call or SMS.

My number is over on the left above my avatar...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom