DrAlf’s 'Spirited' road ride....

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As per last year, I’ll be putting on a road ride which will take in the finest roads in the Cotswolds and beyond. We’ll be riding a good mixture of A, B and “white” roads but all will be tarmac and suitable for all types of bikes. I’ve secured the use of the best last man on the planet who goes by the name of MickDB1 – thanks:)

The pace will be spirited but not silly fast however we’ll have lots of stops to allow people to catch up:)

We’ll probably do about 150 miles – although subject to change depending upon numbers. Please arrive with at least 100 miles worth of fuel.

I’ll be heading to site for around 10:00am on the Saturday morning with a view to setting off between 10:30 – 11:00am.

As per last year I’ll park up in the middle of the campsite – ratty old 1150 with cast wheels and possibly a big blue topbox. You can’t miss me.

See you on Saturday:thumb

Dust off the GS for one last blast before you really are too old to keep up Mutters. YKIMS;) Either way, see you soon:)

I’ve secured the use of the best last man on the planet who goes by the name of MickDB1 – thanks:thumb

That is a good choice of back-up. :thumb I'm even more sorry I can't be there now. :(

I may decide I can keep up on the Gammon of Glide :green gri

But then I might be chicken, or hung over :blast

Dust off the GS for one last blast before you really are too old to keep up Mutters. YKIMS;) Either way, see you soon:)

Go on! Take the GSA because mine will not be there to show its colours.

Back
Top Bottom