Round 3: Ramble around Iberia

Sad to say it, but that concludes the report for the Iberian Ramble.

It was an epic trip.. so it calls for an epic ending..!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rQGCJusCG7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for viewing! :) :bow :D

I would like to think it is just the end of this chapter :Motomartin

After all there is still lots of wine tasting that needs to be done in different parts of the world. And now you are becoming an expert, it would be a shame to put all that experience to waste :blagblah

welcome home Rob , im off to normandy for a few days tomorrow cant wait :D:JB somehow i dont think its going to be so epic as your trips :pullface

Ta, all :thumb

Always a sad day when you have to come home.:tears But, you've probably already got the next trip to look forward to?:beerjug:

Definitely! :thumb2

When .... where next Rob?

We're waiting ;)

Ah.. the suspense :D

All will become evident in good time buddy :beerjug:

when you get back to a taste of the weather here you will make plans pronto to get going again:D:D:D

What a shock, bimbling in 25 degrees and then the next day getting rained on in a chilly Hampshire :(

Go on Rob.. I dare you to reveal where you're next trip's going to be :D

Sunny Spain?

Tropical Turkey?

Sweltering Sicily?

Oooh.. I can't wait :JB

Well, there's more than you may know of my friend :thumb

lindisfarne or the isle of wight :D

Noooo....

Bout time he does a tour of the US:thumb

That's a possibility old bean.. but not this side of the Christmas :thumb

I would like to think it is just the end of this chapter :Motomartin

Cheers..! and it's the end of the episode.. not end of the series :thumb

After all there is still lots of wine tasting that needs to be done in different parts of the world. And now you are becoming an expert, it would be a shame to put all that experience to waste

I'll drink to that!

:beerjug:

welcome home Rob , im off to normandy for a few days tomorrow cant wait :D:JB somehow i dont think its going to be so epic as your trips :pullface

Have a good one Chad :thumb

Look forward to reading all about it eh! :beerjug:

So what are you going to do now you're back Rob? Other than climb the walls.:blast:D

So what are you going to do now you're back Rob? Other than climb the walls.:blast:D

Getting the bike serviced tomorrow :thumb

Redecorate the bathroom suddenly looks like an urgent priority.. (how glam) :mad:

Fix the car. Sat still so long the brakes have now seized :D

Continuing that health kick.. going to be difficult as I have drinks arranged for the next five nights.. :eek: :beer:

Other than that, open a pile of post :eek:

...and I suppose most important.. start thinking about if/where to go next. Got a couple of trips lined up for the remainder of this year.. then its all about thinking about what to do in 2013. Might be a few big decisions to make.. round the world maybe? A lot to think about. The trouble with this travel lark is it is all rather addictive.. :cool:

We'll see eh!

:beerjug:

Thanks for your blog, enjoyed reading it, maybe a little more of Portugal next time?
;)

Back
Top Bottom