Tickets are now being sold for the last event of the year

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please post here your intention to come and i'll pm you the paypal gift line or the Bank transfer details.
Tickets £30 per person in advance(£35 after the 8th october)for 2 nights camping, and two english breakfasts, and two evening meals,saturday night will be a meaty or veggie curry, friday night will be a bar be que.
Please dont put anything on this particular thread except for your intention to attend so i can contact you.
Under 18's and disabled persons camp free.:thumb
Rockon.
:warrenrally:beerjug::beer::beerjug:

Oh yes, all weekend for moi:thumb

Missus and DJ Sam may come over for the Saturday, but not stay over, just eat and pardy. How much, please mister??

easy..

Oh yes, all weekend for moi:thumb

Missus and DJ Sam may come over for the Saturday, but not stay over, just eat and pardy. How much, please mister??
If you are there all weekend £30
DJ Sammy and Mrs shred £5 a meal :beerjug:

Paid so far

Gs or bust and mrs bust.
Gs garth
Shready
Joe C
Dave Gs
Neil DD
Gecko
many thanks guys.:friday

Please post here your intention to come and i'll pm you the paypal gift line or the Bank transfer details.
Tickets £30 per person in advance(£35 after the 8th october)for 2 nights camping, and two english breakfasts, and two evening meals,saturday night will be a meaty or veggie curry, friday night will be a bar be que.
Please dont put anything on this particular thread except for your intention to attend so i can contact you.
Under 18's and disabled persons camp free.:thumb
Rockon.
:warrenrally:beerjug::beer::beerjug:

Hi
Can you put me down for two, myself and Rude Rick will be attending from Saturday afternoon.

What the best way to pay ?

Subs

Hi
Please put me down for 2 nights
thanks
Dane
How do you wish to pay sir?what food do you want?
Paypal or bank transfer or pay on the day?
Its £5 cheaper in advance.
Sorry i cant personal message you,you dont have that facility yet.
regs Pauly.

Hi Paul
I happily eat most things except racing maggots and beef.
Email using My name @rainbow-water.com and will pay by bank transfer
Thanks
Dane

Tickets £35.

Now £35 for camping (2 nights) and four meals per person.
Should have got in early you know.

Now £35 for camping (2 nights) and four meals per person.
Should have got in early you know.

£35 is still great value folks.

This is one of the friendliest, laid back, but organised campouts around. :thumb

Thought we had until the 8th to pay the reduced rate......

Shredded rear Road Attack, thought I would visit this site again to see if anyone had any opinions on all the new tyres available for the GS (mine having spent the last 5 years doing nothing ie sorn or less than 3k annually I haven't bought tyres for a GS for a while) and what do I stumble upon but a meet on my doorstep. Not done one of these since Lahinch ('05).

Is there an itinery? Hopefully it wont require TKC80's as I sold my spare wheels with those still attached earlier this year, and as the bike has been resurected as a commuting hack the Road Attack will probably be replaced with a Road Pilot 3 - but if you are planning some off road stuff I could be tempted by something more suitable.

This is all assuming that it is ok just to show up on the day and self cater (now that the all in one advance bargain has expired) for the cost of £10?

You are correct - price goes up after the 8th ... Pauly?

No byway roads, only have to go across a couple of grass fields but road tyres can do this anyway. Rideout on Saturday will be roads.
Make sure you bring a side stand puck with you or use a squashed beer can when parked on the field..

Joe

Back
Top Bottom