Tickets are now being sold for the last event of the year

or use a squashed beer can when parked on the field..

Joe

Side Stand Puck? And there was me thinking I had every possible (touring/camping) extra.....why have I never bought a side stand puck ;)

Ah......

I got in early ready for monday...:augie
Quick ..get in quick.. still £30 roll up roll up...you have 4 1/4 hours to save a fiver..

You cant fault my enthusiasm...:blast

Oh choices, choices......

Pay the money and be a 'sociable' Toser. Or sit in a corner of a field with a pressurised petrol stove that has been unused and neglected for nearly a decade. But even if I dont blow us all up, the lack of Celebrity Bacon Grill means I am not going to be happy - so if you want to send me paypal details - gsbackmarker[at]gmail.com and I will send you the cash.

You have 17 minutes to confirm or I will have to spend the rest of the week deciding whether to spend the weekend in wet/cold/camping or to spend Friday night at the 'Dads' from the primary school night and Saturday sailing down at Chipstead instead.

Oh choices, choices.....

Make that 10 mins....

Pm sent

Oh choices, choices......

Pay the money and be a 'sociable' Toser. Or sit in a corner of a field with a pressurised petrol stove that has been unused and neglected for nearly a decade. But even if I dont blow us all up, the lack of Celebrity Bacon Grill means I am not going to be happy - so if you want to send me paypal details - gsbackmarker[at]gmail.com and I will send you the cash.

You have 17 minutes to confirm or I will have to spend the rest of the week deciding whether to spend the weekend in wet/cold/camping or to spend Friday night at the 'Dads' from the primary school night and Saturday sailing down at Chipstead instead.

Oh choices, choices.....

Make that 10 mins....
Emaily thing sent, Alas not in the time frame you specified, as i was away with the fairies.
atb Pauly

Paid by PayPal Monday eve (19:19). Let me know if not received and I will bring some food......

Couple of questions.....sorry if info is elsewhere on another thread....

Have we got exact location of site (pref Long/Lat Co-ordinates).

What do I need to be prepared for if arriving lateish (after 19:00) in the dark. (I can pitch my tent ok, its more how easy to find entrance, and are there any large ditches, big holes, deep mud etc).

Lastly a vague itinery woud be nice - just a psychological hang up I have - but if there isn't one then I will manage (or write one for you!)

May be late arriving, I live in Otford (which is pretty close), but I work in Eastbourne (which isn't).

Rough itinary :

Friday - arrive, put tent up, drink until early hours of Saturday around the log fire and dance to the merry music.

Saturday - breakfast about 09:00, leave for bike ride @ 10:00. Get back about 17:00, drink, eat and be merry until early hours of Sunday around the still burning log fire.
Those not coming on the bike ride generally stay behind, eat, drink, chat and be merry. You could always go for a walk around the local area - lots of pubs serving proper food and ale. Unless you are Nigel and Wendy who go home, have a bath and a proper sleep :kissy2

Sunday - breakfast about 09:00, help to pack up the marquee etc and then off you go. Burning log fire should be out by then and hopefully the merry head has gone.

Exact location ... Pauly will probably PM you these.
Once you have found the farm entrance there will be markers across the safest part of the field. Watch out for the Ha-Ha half way across the field :augie

See you Friday.
Joe

Ta Very Much.

For the first time in my life I am running mis matched (and purchased part worn) tyres. So I am sure I will find the Ha-Ha funny.

Perhaps I should put the upper crash bars back on......

Bring it on !!

Mr back marker

Its warren farm, fackenden lane shoreham kent
from the a225 go up fackenden lane exactly 0.75 miles, turn right at the tiny crossroads before the house on the right, and follow road cones into site.
see ya there

Back
Top Bottom