Trans America Trail 2013

I'd love to drive the support truck, same piss up every evening, none of the sweaty dirty stuff during the day, and first choice of the rooms every night, seems ideal:thumb2

Support truck:eek: Bakes will be coming along again and his sidecar would be the closest we'd get:D Now there's an idea............ :clap

Fuck it, you only live once. Was gonna do a big 50th trip next year but this is too good to miss.

Flights booked, out on BA/AA from LHR to Boston on 7/8th, return from SF via Chicago on Monday 2nd. About 600 quid and a load of air miles!

would love to come on this trip - but probably have to be next year -
1. Because will probably be in the Brecon Beacons this year
and
2. Although pleased to see you are doing a summer run this time - the dates are just a bit tight for me - have to be back at work by end of school holidays - so this year that would be 2nd Sept

so any chance you are doing it again next year - in the summer - could maybe tweek the end date just a bit - just for me - who might not even come - Guess not then?

Temps

Average temp ranges in August:-

New Mexico 65 to 87
Colorado 50 to 82
Utah Moab 63 to 96 ('kinn ell)
Utah elsewhere 52 to 88
Nevada 55 to 85
Oregon inland 46 to 81
Oregon coast 53 to 68
California coast/SanFran 55 to 68

New Mexico 65 to 87
Colorado 50 to 82
Utah elsewhere 52 to 88
Nevada 55 to 85
Oregon inland 46 to 81
Oregon coast 53 to 68

Brrrrrrrr :tumbleweed at least you won't need to use any of your winter heating allowance:thumb:thumb

Gaz, thats a crackin price for the flights, is that including taxes?

Looks like i might be able to lose a few pounds with those temperatures:thumb

New Mexico 65 to 87
Colorado 50 to 82
Utah elsewhere 52 to 88
Nevada 55 to 85
Oregon inland 46 to 81
Oregon coast 53 to 68

You can put 10 degrees f on all those figures in reality:Motomartin

Flights booked, out on BA/AA from LHR to Boston on 7/8th, return from SF via Chicago on Monday 2nd. About 600 quid and a load of air miles!

Just booked flights out to Charlotte NC, and back from San Francisco 8 weeks later for £530!

Flights found through kayak.com

Back
Top Bottom