What's it all about?

As cookie is thinking of bringing his dog can i bring a sidecar and dog ??? it is a air head

Sid......As a man of exquisite standards and with an appreciation of solid engineering, I'm sure you'll see that a request to include Brick riders as a good solid subclass away and very specially seperated from those nasty oilhead riffraff :confused:

I feel confident enough to say that all K bike owners 'wee' too :thumb

This looks like it could be an exquisite piss up....

I'm really looking forward to this....hope you've got room for us all Sid.....

Sid......As a man of exquisite standards and with an appreciation of solid engineering, I'm sure you'll see that a request to include Brick riders as a good solid subclass away and very specially seperated from those nasty oilhead riffraff :confused:

I feel confident enough to say that all K bike owners 'wee' too :thumb

Ah good, a possible source for the K100 head I'm thinking of fitting to my A series engine... :augie

How long do you take to balance carbs :confused:

Well last year someone took so long that they set fire to the bikini fairing on their PD - so fans might be vital...:p1zzed:

SId - keep a fire extinguisher handy ....:eek: !!!

Hope to make it again this year - that'll be my fourth ALF do.

re Dogs

If I'm totally honest, I'm not a great fan of dogs myself as they all seem to hate me and want to sink their fangs into me.

However, I appreciate that many people love their dogs like I love my 7 cats (always been a great lover of pussy:D ) so we are OK with people bringing dogs providing that the following rules are abided by:

1. We are surrounded by fields with sheep in so any dogs must not chase the sheep. My neighbours are more crazy than me and all of them have shotguns and are legally entitled to shoot any dog that worries their sheep. That does not have to include attacking them but merely chasing them can cause a sheep to lose its lamb and miscarry. Creeping up to them and whispering "Mint Sauce" in their ears can also be grounds for being shot, apparently.:)

2. Dogs can be exercised in our fields or in our 10 acre wood.

3. Please have a capability to keep dog on a lead at times if needed. We have 7 cats and they need to go outside to run around as well and they are not used to dogs at all. Dogs can be put in some of the spare stables if needed.

4. Please clean up all dog deposits. I really do not like finding turds around the property.:(

5. I'm sure nobody wants to be kept awake at night by any hound barking or howling. I know Flipfly's snoring is loud enough to keep most people awake but noisy dogs are definitely not welcome.

So despite these rules, well behaved dogs (and their owners) are welcomed:)

re Dogs

...I'm not a great fan of dogs myself as they all seem to hate me and want to sink their fangs into me...

:eek: A tad unfair, Sid. Not all of ours took a dislike to you... :augie

Have you managed to get rid of all of their hair yet? :D

Lots of good friends have indicated in this thread that they may be coming.:)

Can I politely ask you to update in the other thread "Bookings Open" sometime between now and end of May when I return from hols. No need to pay yet if that is problem provided it is sorted by end May.

Its the Fifth anniversary and will the best one yet.We even have wall-to-wall sunshine booked for entire weekend.:D

Anyone travelling from the grim North?

Guys, if anyone is travelling from `up north` and would be kindly enough to consider allowing me to tag along I would be thankful.

I`ll buy my own coffee, refrain from farting and will generally behave myself :D

I hope to be leaving North Lincolnshire mid morning-ish so any takers please kindly PM me.

If you have got a long journey prior to reaching North Lincs then I`m happy to provide facilities for a shower, bacon butty and a coffee if it would help anyone.

:thumb

Guys, if anyone is travelling from `up north` and would be kindly enough to consider allowing me to tag along I would be thankful.

I`ll buy my own coffee, refrain from farting and will generally behave myself :D

:thumb

Steady on kid! With behavior like that, you'll never fit in :toungincheek

Look forward to meeting you Val :thumb2

Didn't know if I was going to be able to make this but I can.

Awaiting ACCEPTANCE OF LATE BOOKING BY Mr Horman.

Should get down there by late afternoon, early evening subject to the vagaries of 44 year old machinery.

Walkies.

If the weather's good and people fancy a walk on t'moor, i can lead. Be warned, my walks are not for the feint hearted! :D:D:D

Er.............I might be missing something............but........er..........where's the weekend being held, loike, an address or someting :nenau

Sorry if my senile old head has failed to spot it :confused:

Andres

Back
Top Bottom