Ooopsy Daisy

Come on then, lets have the full story:D

I don't like to tell tales ...

but ... there were a small group of Tossers parking up outside an ex-Tossers house for a cup of tea. CRUNCH!! Jackco was lying on the floor with his hot bike on top of him squashed in between 2 upright bikes. After heaving the bike off him, don't worry it was an 1150 so it wasn't damaged :thumb, he turned round and said "I forgot to put the bloody side stand down".
We all had a laugh and still are :comfort
You had to be there.

snitchy snitchy

but ... there were a small group of Tossers parking up outside an ex-Tossers house for a cup of tea. CRUNCH!! Jackco was lying on the floor with his hot bike on top of him squashed in between 2 upright bikes. After heaving the bike off him, don't worry it was an 1150 so it wasn't damaged :thumb, he turned round and said "I forgot to put the bloody side stand down".
We all had a laugh and still are :comfort
You had to be there.

See you Joe, you're a real snitch. There was I, several days after the hyper embarrasing incident thinking I'd got away with it with my ego somewhat intact, and there you are broadcasting it to the whole world (well, the whole forum). You wait 'til you get old mate. My increasing paranoia over the incident ceased when I remembered doing similar things in my late teens, so I guess that then I was young and stupid and now I'm old and........ Well, you get it. Off out on the bike in a while, just hope I can remember that bloody side stand!!!

See you Joe, you're a real snitch. There was I, several days after the hyper embarrasing incident thinking I'd got away with it with my ego somewhat intact, and there you are broadcasting it to the whole world (well, the whole forum). You wait 'til you get old mate. My increasing paranoia over the incident ceased when I remembered doing similar things in my late teens, so I guess that then I was young and stupid and now I'm old and........ Well, you get it. Off out on the bike in a while, just hope I can remember that bloody side stand!!!

Your welcome :comfort
It was either me or somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom