Random Guzzi Shit

my T3, in need of TLC :)

IMG_1995_zps08bbf1bd.jpg
[/IMG]

Similar to my new acquisition..thanks to Nice n' Fat.

Yours looks immaculate :thumb2 - what's the story? late '70s?

Mine is my second Guzzi, bought new in 1981, had a relatively hard life, being kept outdoors for many years and, although now garaged, somewhat neglected of late :(

Yours looks immaculate :thumb2 - what's the story? late '70s?

Mine is my second Guzzi, bought new in 1981, had a relatively hard life, being kept outdoors for many years and, although now garaged, somewhat neglected of late :(

Hi
This is my first Guzzi. It's not in bad nick, but it's nowhere near pristine.
I plan to do a Cafe job on it, once I've sold a property that's keeping me occupied. I was thinking of using a Le mans as a base, but prices are sky high and I think it makes the T3 looks relatively cheap, and a Cali should stay a Cali, so going for a T3 made sense.

I'll be looking at a complete engine strip, possibly take it up to 950 (?) if poss. Means I will be looking at what carbs I can use. A new loom and powder coat the frame for starters. Wheels are Borrani, which are in great nick, exhaust is shot but will be changed anyway.
Tank will go and probably the side panels too for V7 panels, ala "the Scoro" which is the bike I fell for.

Just joined the Guzzi club so yet another F'rum to surf, already recognising handles from all over.
You pleased with yours?, they look great.
As you've guessed I'm addicted to the look of these things, I wonder how long the affair will last.

:beerjug:

I think I'm in the minority in this view, but I'd keep it as an 850. They lose a bit of grunt, but an 850 revs better, is less lumpy, and doesn't have bodgy turned down spigots on the cylinders to make them fit the crank cases.

Hi shortlegs,
It'll be a while before I get around to paying it any attention, and take parts off of it, but if you want to PM me your number I'll happily bear you in mind:thumb

Hi shortlegs,
It'll be a while before I get around to paying it any attention, and take parts off of it, but if you want to PM me your number I'll happily bear you in mind:thumb

Thanks Oldrat,

Been looking for crashbars in decent condition to replace the spurious Spada ones I have now (lost the original ones in a house move 25 years ago).

PM on its way :aidan

I really like some of Corsa Italiana's V7's.

Attachments

• Moto Guzzi 750 S Classic by Corsa Italiana 04.JPG
    Moto Guzzi 750 S Classic by Corsa Italiana 04.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 733
Gotta agree, spokes would look better .......... and if I see one more fecking bike with fecking exhaust wrap!!!!!!!!

Andres

Yeah I agree about the wraps but I don't mind the wheels. If they were spokes they would have to be black rims not shiney chrome ones.

mate of mine bought a Le Mans 1 when he was 17 - still got it in his garage 35 years on.
Was his everyday ride for the first 10 years.
Shame its not been touched for a long time but at least he's still got it:bow

Back
Top Bottom