Keep you a troshing me old booty.

Calm down! Calm down!

It's just a date so far.

Considering alternative venues.

What do you all fancy? Same or different? What we want to do is make a relaxing and easy weekend for everyone.

Does £30 sound ok? Or stick to £25? Didn't quite break even last year but close enough not to worry about it.

Would like to get by the sea but it's quite difficult to find places with the requisite facilities (field/pub/food etc). Checking out a couple of places Womble put us on to soon.

Sites are getting pricey too - some round here are £45 a night!!!

More info as it comes.

I can loan you some gear to do food.....................;)

Righty oh...dates highlighted on the wall planner, so here's hoping no work stuff gets in the way....:thumb

As for cost...don't be losing money Tim...I'll try and save some miniatures for the do's next year which will raise a few coffers for the pot....:D

Beet

I'll be there this time without fail (that should keep attendences down!) didident make it last year as it was SOOOO wet down here thought it would be washed out. But you mus'nt loose dosh mate that's not on so put a bit on the fee to cover any loss you made. (well Ash'es fee anyway!).

I'll be there this time without fail (that should keep attendences down!) didident make it last year as it was SOOOO wet down here thought it would be washed out. But you mus'nt loose dosh mate that's not on so put a bit on the fee to cover any loss you made. (well Ash'es fee anyway!).

:tears :tears :rob

Count me in, it was Fabtastic :thumb
I'll probably a 4-wheel visitor though. If all goes to plan, during early Aug the bike will be on a ship back to Blighty, (post-Bilco's USA trip 'up country')

Does £30 sound ok? Or stick to £25? Didn't quite break even last year but close enough not to worry about it.

Would like to get by the sea but it's quite difficult to find places with the requisite facilities (field/pub/food etc). Checking out a couple of places Womble put us on to soon.

Sites are getting pricey too - some round here are £45 a night!!!

More info as it comes.

Tim, I'd say £30 is a very reasonable price all things considered! :beerjug::beer::friday:D :thumb
The only 'let down' (?) from this year's doo was no BoxerBeet decals albeit fully understandable; especially now you've declared a £-loss! :tears :(

If you are still thinking of another venue apparently The Goat @ Skeyton have put in a camp site and are 'Bike friendly'. The White Lady Inn @ Worsted also accommodate motorcycle groups who fancy a weekend camping. There is plenty of room there and Denis has a field that has been used for camping too.

Should be joining you this year as well!!!!:beerjug:

If you are still thinking of another venue apparently The Goat @ Skeyton have put in a camp site and are 'Bike friendly'. The White Lady Inn @ Worsted also accommodate motorcycle groups who fancy a weekend camping. There is plenty of room there and Denis has a field that has been used for camping too.

Should be joining you this year as well!!!!:beerjug:

Ta. Will check them out

cracking weekend lads and thanks again :thumb2to Badge 1 & 2

I'm in for next year again - cant get enough of that sand!

Just price it as it should be, not happy hearing you ran it at a loss... :(

We had guessed you were another local Miff. The White Lady is in the middle of a refub but should be ready by July. There should be some B&B rooms ready by then too. The local NADB meet there regularly and they organised a Bike Festival there last summer with the help of the landlord and his team.

Re Reedham Ferry....

Mr B

A friend of mine runs the events at Reedham Ferry including The Ferryfest (which was excellent) do you want me to make some enquiries, they could probably organise some music in a marquee too...?

Attachments

• Picture 690 (Small).jpg
    Picture 690 (Small).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 691 (Small).jpg
    Picture 691 (Small).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 170

Back
Top Bottom