Keep you a troshing me old booty.

Well, if that's the case, looks like you lot are stuck with the tender ministrations of me and mr badger.....:blast

some reet odd folk seem to be in for 2013 :blast

:pullface

Calm down! Calm down!

It's just a date so far.

Considering alternative venues.

What do you all fancy? Same or different? What we want to do is make a relaxing and easy weekend for everyone.

Does £30 sound ok? Or stick to £25? Didn't quite break even last year but close enough not to worry about it.

Would like to get by the sea but it's quite difficult to find places with the requisite facilities (field/pub/food etc). Checking out a couple of places Womble put us on to soon.

Sites are getting pricey too - some round here are £45 a night!!!

More info as it comes.

£30 sounds OK to me. It's no good running it at a loss. We camped at the Reedham Ferry Inn a few years ago, and it was good, although we set up camp at 10pm and were gone by 8am, so didn't see much of the facilities.

I'm happy wherever the venue is.

I might even go on the ride out next year :D

£30 sounds OK to me. It's no good running it at a loss. We camped at the Reedham Ferry Inn a few years ago, and it was good, although we set up camp at 10pm and were gone by 8am, so didn't see much of the facilities.

I'm happy wherever the venue is.

I might even go on the ride out next year :D

I am with the dafty's above :aidan

We don't mind paying more if that's what is needed Tim.

If it isn't too cheeky to ask, how much did you lose? I'd be happy to pay a little more retrospectivley to ease the burden:thumb2

We don't mind paying more if that's what is needed Tim.

If it isn't too cheeky to ask, how much did you lose? I'd be happy to pay a little more retrospectivley to ease the burden:thumb2

I'd be happy for Mort to pay a bit more retrospectively too.

:D

Back
Top Bottom