1100/1150 Oil Sight Glass,Safety Brace

Collected my farkle this morning after Royal Mail cunningly tried to deliver it during the week - it would have fitted thru the letter box as well........

Anyway, top quality product! :thumb2

I still have an unopened, boxed, unused 1100 sightglass farkle sat here on my desk. Pop the cash over to nice Uncle Vern and I'll send it your way. :thumb2

More of the same...

After a lot of nagging I have made another batch of these for the 1100 and 1150,so if you would like one please let me know as 4 of the 1150 ones have gone already and 2 of the 1100 ones are spoken for,so I think 6x1150 left and 7x1100 ones.

They are now £50 each posted to mainland UK,anywhere else please ask me and I'll get a price for you.They are £50 collected as well before you ask as I'm posting them for free:rolleyes:

The very late 1100 uses 1150 crankcases,so let me know what year your bike is.All 850 use 1150 crankcases.

If you want one email vern@projectvnd.com or give me a bell on 01829 771040 10-5ish

Cheers all:beerjug:

Only 1x1150 left and 5x1100 left.I'll see about making another batch next week if people keep wanting them.

All the 1150 ones now sold and 5x1100 ones remaining.

I have 4 blank rings that I machined and the edges have a slight flat on them,but that won't make any difference to how they work,so if you still fancy one just let me know.

hi vern still waiting for mine ordered during last service 10 months ago. Also you were going to get back to me re gsa tank . Again still waiting ???
steve

I've heard all kinds of tales about sight glasses popping out,and causing all kinds of problems,but until last Sunday,never had first hand experience of it.

I just happened to check my oil in the morning,and wiped the glass with my thumb to see the oil level.All ok as usual.

Got to my workshop,put the bike on the lift to do something, and when I walked past the bike,I thought the sight glass didn't look right.I got a cloth to clean it off,and as soon as I touched it,it fell out onto the bench,closely followed by the oil behind it.

Now I know for a fact that it was fine 22 miles earlier,and I had just got off the motorway,and if anything was going to spoil your day,I'm pretty sure this would be quite near the top of the list,so I thought I'd do something about it,and came up with this.

All stainless steel and welded,so it's a fit and forget job.

I have made 12 of them,and 4 have gone already, so if you want one,let me know by PM on here,as I'm not sure when I'll get time to make some more,as they take an age to make.

They cost £44.50 each +£3.50 p+p.

Pictures to follow,but I thought I'd get this up now as I'm quite a busy bunny at the moment.

ogretainer1.jpg

ogretainer2.jpg

ogretainer3.jpg

Any discount for two??
1100 GS

I'm pretty sure that will still be the 1100 block.I can send you an 1100 one and if it doesn't fit then I can send you an 1150 one.Easy

Ok I have made 5 more for the 1150 and only three of them are left now and one left for the 1100....

Back
Top Bottom