1100/1150 Oil Sight Glass,Safety Brace

Like a batch of good dope cookies

They're all gone man:D

Let me know if you would like one and I'll do another batch soon.I've run out of wool at the moment(just for you Mike!)

Cheers all:beerjug:

I'd like an 1100 one- if you could let me know when you're making another batch, I'd appreciate it! :thumb2

Well, I think it's an 1100... Reg'd April '99.

I've got two 1100's, one fits no problem and the other is a year later and must be using the 1150 block as it don't fit, but Vern is kindly making and sending me another that should do the job :D

I have made a few more for both bikes and kept a few blanks to one side so I can make them for either bike when someone wants one.

I'd like one for an 1150GS and a set of World Beaters if you still make them.

Hi would it be possible to order one for my 1999 1100GS. My sight glass has started to leak so have ordered a new one but it has made me paranoid now so would like one of these to hold the new one in place

Mine arrived today in the post and was a perfect fit. Thanks Vern your a top bloke��

I have one for the 1150 and one for an early 1100 left that people asked for and never paid for,so someone else can have them and if the others still want one they'll have to wait for the next batch to be done.Sounds fair to me :beerjug:

Mine arrived yesterday, replaced the oil sight glass and fitted it - just the job. Thanks Vern.

A few more...

I've just machined the blanks to make a handful more,so they can either be 1100 or 1150 ones,so if you fancy one then just let me know.

Cheers muchly :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom