CrossTourer Mods

I just got another one after being shafter by BMW in there refusal to replace corroded fittings and bevel drive on the 2nd annual service at 2300 miles !!
bought a brand new manual one again, this time in white, had it delivered Wednesday afternoon bought some bits ready to fit on my day off yesterday
Givi Airflow screen, Honda crash bars, Givi Trekker Spotlights, Rox Risers, Tri oval titanium end can, GIvi Trekker Rack for the top box, Alarm, Heated Grips and a Alder Garmin 660 mount
was busy fitting it all yesterday but did get out for a couple of hours on it and have to say it is a real refreshing contrast to the GS :eek:
Rob

heres a Pic of mine with some of the bits on it

Attachments

• photo[1]small.JPG
    photo[1]small.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 866
heres a Pic of mine with some of the bits on it

Very Nice white... i've a yearning for one of these, but expect i'll wait and see what the new africa twin is like first :)

Good luck with the new beast Rob :)

Thanks Dakar must admit I was also waiting on a New AT but only thing ive seen is an artist's rendition based on a Varadero
Ive put all the rest of the goodies on it now will pop another pic up next outing
Rob :thumb

Rox Handle Bar Riser, Hepco & Becker engine guard, H&B topcase, H&B foglights, R&G radiator guard, R&G fender extender, lower endure foot pegs, R&G fork guards, R&G rear hugger, R&G handle bar ends, Give tank bag

Lately, Powerbronze windscreen

And lastly, FG Gubellini rear shock and front fork springs

I'm going to resurrect this thread because I'm thinking of getting a CT DCT

Has anyone gone the whole hog and replaced the suspension ??

Yes, Hyperpro Rear and Matris cartridges in front

Much better than standard, as you would expect, still a heavy bike though, if you are happy with that they are a much underrated, in my opinion. John

fitted an Ermax touring screen a couple of days ago.........the jury is still out on whether I like it or not. It actually has less coverage than the genuine Honda touring screen.

Ex5ht6d.png

z83pcN0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom