Bwlch y Groes takes no prisoners

Only joking, managed to avoid orange.
I live in wrexham so will be at Buckley when work allows.

Sound, ok.
I do a ride or two every now and then...... Im out next week if you fancy it.
Send me a PM and we can make a plan.

Timpo.

Sound, ok.
I do a ride or two every now and then...... Im out next week if you fancy it.
Send me a PM and we can make a plan.

Timpo.

Tanks for the invite, im busy with family next weekend but might be able to get to the next meeting. il look out for you.
Thanks
Matt

Looks like you had a fun hard day out Tim :thumb2

Yes Eddie, it was my first run out with the TRF on a KLR, but it was only 600 :augie
Thats what made me realise smaller is better on the trails :rob

Cheers Lynchy :D

Tim,

If the date is right I quite fancy the "Christmas " ride!!!!

Fred

Ayup Fred:thumb

Yes I'll get onto it soon, so anyone who fancies a Snowdonia xmas special, put your name down here or PM me if you're shy and we'll come up with a day:beerjug:

Excellent vid:) looks like you kept right in the trees to skirt around the bog, good line:thumb

Thought you had to go through the bog as thats the old road?

Perhaps there was an edit on the bog :D because yes as far as I know there's a fence between the bog and the trees, perhaps not.

But it did miss the rock steps before the bog which have become tricky these days by keeping that route:thumb

Don't think we got as far as the bog, we got through loads of tree roots and over some drainag pipes. We crossed the gulley where the c90 was in the earlier post then gave up when faced with a slippery climb with trees across it. It was about 4 o'clock by this time so headed back for Chirk.

Don't think we got as far as the bog, we got through loads of tree roots and over some drainag pipes. We crossed the gulley where the c90 was in the earlier post then gave up when faced with a slippery climb with trees across it. It was about 4 o'clock by this time so headed back for Chirk.

You lightweights....!:augie

Looked the driest and easiest I have ever seen it :D

And don't take Knobby with you.....the old boy struggles there nowadays, no matter how light his orange lemons are!:comfort

:D

Last time I did with you, I had to put my choke back on waiting for you :blast

great video.

"piece of piss"

Knobby12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom