North Wales pogo trail ride, Mold loop starting 0900hrs Wed 28/11/12.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK folks, I have a day spare this Wednesday 28th November and want to ride on some trails with pogo sized machines.
If you would like to join me, the ride will start from Gas Lane, Mold at 0900hrs and should end around 1630hrs.
The loop will be approx 120 miles including a bacon butty and fuel stop in Ruthin.
As you can well imagine, the trails will be soaking wet, so a level of experience is required, it's not suitable for beginners, sorry.
No race numbers. Stunt jockeys are not welcome.
If you fancy a day out, put your name to this thread and what bike you want to bring.:thumb2

Timpo DRZ400E

OK folks, I have a day spare this Wednesday 28th November and want to ride on some trails with pogo sized machines.
If you would like to join me, the ride will start from Gas Lane, Mold at 0900hrs and should end around 1630hrs.
The loop will be approx 120 miles including a bacon butty and fuel stop in Ruthin.
As you can well imagine, the trails will be soaking wet, so a level of experience is required, it's not suitable for beginners, sorry.
No race numbers. Stunt jockeys are not welcome.
If you fancy a day out, put your name to this thread and what bike you want to bring.:thumb2

Timpo DRZ400E

Love to gotta work I'm afraid but that's ok because no pogo and way too wet and muddy for anything other than a timpo:confused:
Ps still a beginner anyway:rob

Still recovering from a cold, hard, (3 off's), wet 120m Powys ride on Sunday :blast ...............and I'm working wednesday:rolleyes:

having driven round Mold today the low lands are completly flooded so please post some pics up tomorrow:D

having driven round Mold today the low lands are completly flooded so please post some pics up tomorrow:D

I was around Ruthin this afternoon, bit damp there too:)

do you think there still out there:D

do you think there still out there:D

Home now...... what a day! :eek:
Thousands of tons of debris washed from the trails..... Amazing!!!
The weather was perfect but when the sun went in, Jeez....it was freezing cold!

T.

Home now...... what a day! :eek:
Thousands of tons of debris washed from the trails..... Amazing!!!
The weather was perfect but when the sun went in, Jeez....it was freezing cold!

T.
:postpics:D

was cold today out of the sun:comfort

Back
Top Bottom