Trip meeting on Saturday 12th January

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I always have a pre trip meeting where I will go through all the details of the trip for anyone coming or thinking of coming to Alaska. I will do a brief presentation so as not to bore the pants of everyone and do a question and answer session. I find these meetings are really useful as it gets us all on the same page and I'll go through stuff like the routes, insurance, bike prep etc etc.

This year, i will incorporate both the Alaska and the TAT trips because a lot of what I will go through is broadly similar.

The meeting will be held at Adventure Bike Warehouse www.adventurebikewarehouse.co.uk as it is in a fairly central location and is the right size:

Adventure Bike Warehouse
Unit 5, Agecroft Enterprise Park
Shearer Way
Swinton
Manchester
M27 8WA

Gary and Johno are great hosts and they will have all sorts of goodies for sale so you can spend your Christmas money on some important bling. We'll also get a BBQ going with lashings of tea and coffee.

Some of you will be coming quite a distance and there is a decent little pub/hotel called the Henry Boddington just up the road which is cheap and cheerful http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotel/MANHEN/manchester-swinton. I'll be staying overnight for sure.

This is an open invitation to attend even if you just want to listen in and have a blather. There will no doubt be folk there from previous trips so you can get loads of information from people who have done it.

Adventure Bike Warehouse also offer their Morroccan tours and gary will chat about those as well so you will get a good afternoon and evening's talk of brilliant trips to all those places you want to go.

We will start at 13.00 hrs sharp and if you could indicate whether you will be attending of not either via pm or on this thread that would give us an idea of numbers.

See you there:thumb

See you there:thumb2
Ps tell jonno it jaffa cakes for me:thumb

Hi

I plan to come along.

Cheers
Darren

Is there a Ruby Murray to be had in the evening? I'll be attending during the afternoon but wondered if I need to book an hotel room if there's a evening out being planned in Swinton. :nenau

Is there a Ruby Murray to be had in the evening? I'll be attending during the afternoon but wondered if I need to book an hotel room if there's a evening out being planned in Swinton. :nenau

A few of us are staing at the Henry Boddington up the road. the link is on the main invite.

Gaz is knocking up a "Man's Chili" which should scratch the hot food itch :D

Just to remind people that everyone is welcome whether you are interested in the trips or not, and a good reason to get the bike out and come along to meet some fellow tossers:thumb

Back
Top Bottom