List of those who have expressed interest in attending

Me too. :)

I cant promise to be doing any offroad on the GSA Its enough for me when the wheels are just going forwards. I would be up for the local B roads bimble.

Yes please Bill, perhaps with Son, Wife, Dog:thumb

Pencil me in pls

subject to getting the weekend off away from the grimleys.:D:D
I dont know what weekends i'm working yet.
I'll also bring the tea bags for all for the weekend,oh and a bottle of jack daniels to share.

subject to getting the weekend off away from the grimleys.:D:D
I dont know what weekends i'm working yet.

Done.
I realise that the list of proposed attendees will be very fluid this far from next July :thumb2

Put me down I'm 99% sure I can make it. It will be great to meet up with a load of tossers etc

Tony

Interest expressed :thumb2 I like the idea of back to basics, no charity pressure bollox :clap beer, bikes and banter is all that's needed.

Please add

Me Ross and the race truck.:thumb2
Recon I'll get the rt into the truck so should be ok for the road ride:D

As you said it's a long way off but i will make every effort to be there, so please add one more with tent. :beerjug:
Gotcher, numbers will go up and down before July, I just want to get an idea of how big an area of grass I've got to cut.
The land is on the side of a hill with a couple of areas level enough for tents The more people that come, the closer the tents will need to be. I can't see 50-60 tents being a problem. The later you 'book' the more of a slope you end up on :D
To be honest I'm really pleased at the numbers who are up for it so far, the central location and the closeness of the Peak District must be part of it.

Back
Top Bottom