Flipfly's B road Bimble

Seems like the file size is too big as a .gdb :nenau

I can email it to anyone that's interested I suppose. Would be good to post it for opinions though.

If you're still taking punters can you stick me down please flip :thumb2

If you're still taking punters can you stick me down please flip :thumb2

Everyone is welcome.

I will share the route with some fellow locals to put into their satnavs. That way if the group gets too big we can split up in to smaller groups :thumb2

Fil
email me the route and I'll bring my netbook so we can do downloads at Bill's

n e i l (at) g n (dash) racing (dot) co (dot) uk

Neil

Well I did a recce of wildhay lane today, definate no no for the bimble ride as it turns into off roading in the trees and thats not what this ride is about.

Had lots of fun in the mud though:D

Well I did a recce of wildhay lane today, definate no no for the bimble ride as it turns into off roading in the trees and thats not what this ride is about.

Had lots of fun in the mud though:D

Well done Fil. :thumby: Did you find a ford in them woods?

Val.

Well done Fil. :thumby: Did you find a ford in them woods?

Val.

No ford, just a whole heap of sticky mud:D

There is one tiny little ford that we will be going through (possible 2), both are more like big puddles so not challanging at all:thumb2

No ford, just a whole heap of sticky mud:D

There is one tiny little ford that we will be going through (possible 2), both are more like big puddles so not challanging at all:thumb2

Nice idea. I haven't put the outfit through a ford yet :D

Val.

Ok guys n girls, had a few hours out on the bike today so went on a blast first recce of the route. Couple of lanes still closed due to snow, no warning just 3 feet of snow blocking the road :D
I'm going to have to make a small change to the route later in the day as the road turns into off roading, it's not tough but I said if there was no tarmac under tyre we wouldn't do it, shame because it's a lovely trail:blast
Nevermind, there are some absolutely monumental views and the lanes are very entertaining.
There is alot of small grit on the lanes, if you are a nervous rider it may be a little disconcerting, but if you can find the motivation to give the ride a go, I think you'll appreciate the work I've put in:thumb

I had nothing to hold me back today and rarely hit over 40-50mph:cool:

I've lived and ridden my entire life in this area, even I am amazed at the roads less travelled that are all around us.

If the sun shines it'll be terrific, if it rains it's gonna be bloody awful:blast:D

Few changes then I'll be in contact with the recce party once the snow has gone:thumb2

Nice idea. I haven't put the outfit through a ford yet :D

Val.

Ooh, there's 2 fords:thumb, one is barely a puddle, the other was quite good with all the melted snow :eek:, will be fine in a week or so:thumb2

Flipfly ,Julie and I stiil hoping to join you,work says no at moment. Those snow filled roads were fun though today we saw a little.

IMG_2300_zps61e7b217.jpg

Just one of the views :thumb

Attachments

• Cheshire East-20130407-00031.jpg
    Cheshire East-20130407-00031.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Cheshire East-20130407-00032.jpg
    Cheshire East-20130407-00032.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Cheshire East-20130407-00033.jpg
    Cheshire East-20130407-00033.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 256
I think it'll be a see how many feel up to it kind of thing anyway.

Hopefully enough will see the benefits of holding back their antics on Friday night to come and enjoy a great day out bimbling:D

Would've loved to join ya but will be off on a jolly boys outing with Losththeplot doing the TAT. Hope to catch up another time for :beer:

Back
Top Bottom