Ultimate Ear: shocking customer service

If your having problems with ear wax getting into your plugs
Go to a really good health food store
Buy some hoppie ear candles
They are amazing when you finish burning them open them up to see how much wax comes out
:thumb2

show me an accredited study or paper that shows it works...

Otherwise its bollocks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'm no expert but I doubt bollocks are an effective treatment for excess earwax either

If you've a wax problem in your ears make an appointment at your go surgery for 7 days time then go to pharmacy and get a bicarbonate of soda based treatment (most effective) or an oil based treatment following the advice in the patient info sheet and use it for the full course.

Keep cotton buds and anything else out of your lug holes and present to the surgery for any wax removal that may still be required.

Any form of DIY intervention of the Bertolli extra virgin variety or snake oil or ear cones should be avoided less you want to get on personal terms with your local ENT department.

If your having problems with ear wax getting into your plugs
Go to a really good health food store
Buy some hoppie ear candles
They are amazing when you finish burning them open them up to see how much wax comes out
:thumb2

I too use ear candles, but I think you'll find that the residue in the bottom of the candle is melted bees wax off the inside which has run down.

Swiss rob, I am no scientist, BUT as a good Yorkshire man I don't hand over money with out a fight, and I have no qualms about buying ear candles. Both my son and I suffer with our sinuses and find they work for us.:thumb2

After 8 years of complaints appearing about them here with no pulling up of their socks, I'm guessing "no" is the answer.

"8 Years of complaints" - that's a rather inflammatory comment sir :confused:

One a year would be rather good I'd have thought :nenau

50 a year I might worry

How many are you referring to?

I have used Ultimate for the whole of the eight years you refer to and have had occasional problems - all dealt with promptly and efficiently.

I've been on this forum since 2002, chokka block full of complaints about BMWs and GSs but who needs perspective huh?! You gotta love an old long spent judge :D

is that what you meant to say? :blast

I'm not a fan of UE - Their sales/service was a joke, I found.

Al :D

You rye to me. I slay many time ro ear prugs a road of clap. You slay, no I slay merry time res is clap.

You now slay solly or rye cly wrong time.

Ruv Ting Ting

Just a Micky or a Tom now will see my accumulator come in - frankly I'm amazed the bookies took the bet.

What a strange response.............

I don't think my comments about Ultimate Ear have been anything other than reasoned, and I don't remember seeing Micky say anything negative about UE either? In fact - I would say that Micky has been the consumate professional in his references.

Al

If I did give a shite before I certainly don't now.

[edited from prev post]

It now appears that your attitude is aligned to that of Ultimate Ear's ............ just in time to be out on your "ultimate ear".........

They don't appear to give a shite either.

Al

Just a Micky or a Tom now will see my accumulator come in - frankly I'm amazed the bookies took the bet.

Dunno what you really mean there Andy ... but I would never ever knock the opposition!

:beerjug:

I'm surprised by the original post, I've got both a standard pair of 'squidys' and a pair with the head phones in (yes I do clean ear wax out of mine with the tool provided when I notice a 'muffeling' of the sound quality). I have to say I've never had any issues with customer service, I've had to send my headphones back when the cable became loos on one side. No problems or issues experienced.

Regardless if the product is brill or shit, the person whom answers the phone is the ambassador for the company, when that person don't give a shit because they'll still get a wage at the end of the wk regardless and the fact its not there business so why care, than clearly they need there P45 .

I've had several sets previous and always been happy even with the repairs, but the latest sound ears episode !!

I might send them a parcel of my own shit in a box and see if they like it. :)

Regardless if the product is brill or shit, the person whom answers the phone is the ambassador for the company, when that person don't give a shit because they'll still get a wage at the end of the wk regardless and the fact its not there business so why care, than clearly they need there P45 .

I've had several sets previous and always been happy even with the repairs, but the latest sound ears episode !!

I might send them a parcel of my own shit in a box and see if they like it. :)

And what reply did you get from the company managers when you alerted them to this lack in customer care?

(I have no connection with this company apart from that in post #47 btw)

My doctor told me that olive oilis as good as anythig you buy in the chemist.

If not UE though where is the best place to get them done?

Back
Top Bottom