Invaders of Wexford

Hi everyone,

I am going to book up for a week over in the Emerald Isle around these dates, so will book up in Wexford and meet you for the weekend.

Will be my first trip to Ireland on the bike and a first "meeting" with fellow tossers.

see you soon :beer:

Hi everyone,

I am going to book up for a week over in the Emerald Isle around these dates, so will book up in Wexford and meet you for the weekend.

Will be my first trip to Ireland on the bike and a first "meeting" with fellow tossers.

see you soon :beer:

Hi John

Delighted that you will be in Wexford and I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas for other places to go, especially on the Fri or Sat night sessions :hide

Geraldine

Got the B&B booked for the friday & saturday, just need to sort out the rest of the trip and ferries.

:aidan

Has anyone any suggestions for roads / sights that I can incorporate in my trip down from Don Laoghaire ferry to Enniscorthy?

I may as well start the touristy bit as soon as I arrive.

Thanks

Has anyone any suggestions for roads / sights that I can incorporate in my trip down from Don Laoghaire ferry to Enniscorthy?

I may as well start the touristy bit as soon as I arrive.

Thanks

Are you arriving on the Friday of the Wexford weekend? We live very close to Dun Laoghaire ferry port and you are welcome to travel down with us. We will be taking the senic route.

Are you arriving on the Friday of the Wexford weekend? We live very close to Dun Laoghaire ferry port and you are welcome to travel down with us. We will be taking the senic route.

I am actually arriving on the Thursday (12:45), so will have that afternoon and the next day to do a bit of riding before meeting up.

What is the scenic route, coast or inland?

you are welcome to travel down with us. We will be taking the senic route.

Can I come too ? Please, please, please :D

I am actually arriving on the Thursday (12:45), so will have that afternoon and the next day to do a bit of riding before meeting up.

Any idea where you're staying Thurs night John ? Would happily do a wee 'round trip' route for you for Thurs afternoon or Friday morning or both ;)

Any idea where you're staying Thurs night John ? Would happily do a wee 'round trip' route for you for Thurs afternoon or Friday morning or both ;)

I'll be leaving Blessington late morning / lunch time to wander though the Wicklow hills and on to Gorey. Maybe we can link up?

Jockser,

I am booked into the Lemon Grove House B&B for the three nights, so will be making my way down to Enniscorthy on Thursday afternoon. Some nice roads to get me there would be appreciated.

For the Friday I was planning on a circular route between Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny.

Thanks

I'll be leaving Blessington late morning / lunch time to wander though the Wicklow hills and on to Gorey. Maybe we can link up?

Petcul,

is that the thursday or friday?

I won't be off the ferry until 1pm, so that maybe a little late for you.

I expect to be at the Shay Elliot Photo Rally Point @ 4 o'clock.
Might be a bit late to meet-up however.

Back
Top Bottom