Invaders of Wexford

Some nice roads to get me there would be appreciated.
No bother, I'll get something together for you.

LittleJohn said:
For the Friday I was planning on a circular route between Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny.
I'll have to be careful what I give you down there - don't want to be giving you a head start on the Nav Rally or I'll be in trouble with Geraldine :rob

I'm on the 10-30am Stena Line boat out of Holyhead to Dunlaoghaire which gets in around 13.00 so if anyone else is on it, we could have a coffee and a big brekkie for me as I will have to be up at 4-30am:eek:

Getting my excuses in early for when I crash and burn on Friday evening;)

I'm on the 10-30am Stena Line boat out of Holyhead to Dunlaoghaire which gets in around 13.00 so if anyone else is on it, we could have a coffee and a big brekkie for me as I will have to be up at 4-30am:eek:
ur not the only one,so your buying then :D

No bother, I'll get something together for you.

I'll have to be careful what I give you down there - don't want to be giving you a head start on the Nav Rally or I'll be in trouble with Geraldine :rob

Dead right you will, send him on scenic route via Kildare, Tipperary and Waterford :augie

Getting my excuses in early for when I crash and burn on Friday evening;)

Chris we are only 10 mins from the Dun Laoghaire Ferry. You are welome to brekkie here before we head down, as is anyone else on the same boat.

Geraldine and Brian

Chris we are only 10 mins from the Dun Laoghaire Ferry. You are welome to brekkie here before we head down, as is anyone else on the same boat.
as long as it is a proper brekkie :thumb and not like whot they serve up North :D

Geraldine and Brian

Not sure if I can wait that long but a strong coffee would be most excellent:thumb2

Good coffee available no problem Chris and brunch can be arranged if preferred. Rob no problem to food and coffee.

Not long now so BarryG and myself had better book our crossings. We will probably wander up to Dublin Sunday night and get a boat back on Monday, can anyone recommend a good place to stay in Dublin that won't break the bank and with somewhere safe for the M/Cs? :beerjug:

Not long now so BarryG and myself had better book our crossings. We will probably wander up to Dublin Sunday night and get a boat back on Monday, can anyone recommend a good place to stay in Dublin that won't break the bank and with somewhere safe for the M/Cs? :beerjug:

So it looks like no where to stay in Dubin. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nenau:augie

So it looks like no where to stay in Dubin. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nenau:augie

What time is your boat on the Monday? I'd be looking at staying somewhere up in the Wicklow hills such as Lauragh on Sunday evening then dropping down into Dublin for your boat on Monday morning.

There again, you may prefer a night in the city. Give us a wee clue here.

Back
Top Bottom