Zumo 350

OBisss

Reaction score
just wondering why there is no dedicated page for the Zumo 350 sat nav.

Me 2.. are there so few users?

BMW R1200GSA/Zumo 350LM

Me Too!

They've been out quite a long time now - had mine for a year!!

Cheers................Grizzly:beerjug:

Does anyone know if the Garmin Discoverer OS mapping which can be purchased from the Garmin website can be used on a Zumo 350 ? I have asked Garmin who say that they don't know !

Thanks Iand46

I noted that the Zumo is not shown as compatible , which I had looked before I purchased it . The TOPO maps look ok but do they include rights of way info?

Thanks Iand46

I noted that the Zumo is not shown as compatible , which I had looked before I purchased it . The TOPO maps look ok but do they include rights of way info?

Not sure. you could try posting this question in the maps section to find more help. :nenau

Did have a Zumo 350LM connected to the CAN-BUS on board power supply on my F700GS. Had to get the bike recovered back to the dealers as I had a flat battery after not using the bike for 9 days. Wollaston BMW discovered that even with the ignition switched off the power supply to the sat nav is still on and will drain the battery. They have now connected the sat nav directly to the battery solving the problem. Wollaston have told me that this has happened to several other customers bikes all fitted with the Zumo 350 and connected to the CAN-BUS.

Seems odd that it should flatten the battery through the Canbus (ZFE) power supply but not when connected directly to the batt?

I have tried powering the Zumo 350 off the headstock socket but it doesn't work well - the socket keeps powering off once the Zumo is fully charged including while in use riding (only cure then is to restart the bike). Next step for me is to try a power feed from the tail unit aux socket. I don't want to wire direct to the battery because my terminals are already crowded.

Back
Top Bottom