T-shirts/fleeces thread

Please can I order a XXL polo shirt, I'm presuming the shirts will be in the national Irish colour of Green.:aidan

let me know when you want paying and I'll Pay pal you.:thumb2

Cheers

Barry G

Hi Trev. did you recieve my pay pal payment?

regards

Sorry Trev, just remembering this now.... Will transfer monies tomorrow for large polo with site name... I did drop you note on Facebook I think.... But might have been drunk at the time :blast

Either way just one largo polo for me, with site name... You'll have funds tomorrow.

Cheers,
John R. :beerjug::beerjug:

Sorry Trev, just remembering this now.... Will transfer monies tomorrow for large polo with site name... I did drop you note on Facebook I think.... But might have been drunk at the time :blast

Either way just one largo polo for me, with site name... You'll have funds tomorrow.

Cheers,
John R. :beerjug::beerjug:

Cheers John, money received :thumb2

I will take a Polo please, Large.
Site Name on back.

Thanks

Polo

Trev,
Can I have an XL Polo with "Matt" on the chest.
Will Paypal money shortly
Thanks
Matt

Hi folks, guess it's time to put a 'last orders' date on here for anyone who wants their clothing delivered to the event.

With this in mind FRIDAY 12TH APRIL will be the cut-off for delivery to the event. Tops will still be available after this date but will have to be posted as required.

Hope that make sense, not long now folks.........:thumb2

Hi folks, guess it's time to put a 'last orders' date on here for anyone who wants their clothing delivered to the event.

With this in mind FRIDAY 12TH APRIL will be the cut-off for delivery to the event. Tops will still be available after this date but will have to be posted as required.

Hope that make sense, not long now folks.........:thumb2

Hi Trev,

Just paypalled you the £18. Can I have a hoodie please. 40 inch chest.:thumb

Just a wee reminder folks, closing in on the cut-off date for delivery to the event :thumby:

Please can I order a XXL polo shirt, I'm presuming the shirts will be in the national Irish colour of Green.:aidan

let me know when you want paying and I'll Pay pal you.:thumb2

Cheers

Barry G

Did you get the pay pal.

cheers

Barry G

Back
Top Bottom