weekend nosh

I'm going to be cooking a vegetable Pad Thai especially for you on Saturday night (and anyone else who wants some). :D

You not partaking of the Buffet I've been preparing all week for then?

Some people are so inconsiderate Bill :D

I've just been down the field to peg his pitch out, which by some strange twist of fate seems to be in amongst the nettles, what were the chances of that!

:D

I'm going to be cooking a vegetable Pad Thai especially for you on Saturday night (and anyone else who wants some). :D

You not partaking of the Buffet I've been preparing all week for then?

Some people are so inconsiderate Bill :D

I've just been down the field to peg his pitch out, which by some strange twist of fate seems to be in amongst the nettles, what were the chances of that!

:D

No worries. I'll withdraw the offer. It'll save me having to shop for the ingredients in the morning. :thumb2

Nettles on my pitch? We're in a wobblybox! :D

and there's a fairly well known brekkie stopoff in Congleton for Saturday morning should you need your daily intake of grease.

where is this please :D

going further afield but options are good :beer:

The offer of the Vegetable Pad Thai is back on. I've liased with Sycomoto and I'm going to be serving it to compliment Suree's famous curries tomorrow night. :bow Good news for Tallgirl I hope. :D

The offer of the Vegetable Pad Thai is back on. I've liased with Sycomoto and I'm going to be serving it to compliment Suree's famous curries tomorrow night. :bow Good news for Tallgirl I hope. :D

That's good. You can never have too much good food. :D

Julie and I will miss this curry fest:tears . Granddaughters birthday bash, big barbie at ours. We will be there 9pm poss 10pm and I am sure you will all look like merry Space Hoppers when we arrive.
Enjoy the food and see you all tomorrow.:beerjug::Motomartin:ChrisKelly

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom