Steamer wanted

Bikeman823

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Steamer wanted, for a diesel engined bike project, the 885 I am told is an excellent chassis for this type of project.

Does anyone out there have a knackered one that needs lots of TLC? (and a new engine!), if so cash waiting, Thanks.

Any alternative suggestions welcome. :thumb2

Snoopy had an old diesel Enfield conversion that was ready to roll..........He put it on ebay but i'm not sure if it's sold or not!

He may have a scooter available aswell but it would need collecting!

You can check out his diesel conversion here........

www.andrewcharnley.com

FP.

Any chance the diesel is a blown 2 stroke? Literally 2x the power of a similar size 4 stroke. Its also very efficient and clean as there are no pumping losses. :)

How about a micro deltic with an epicylic gearbox in the space between the cylinder banks.

Steamer wanted, for a diesel engined bike project, the 885 I am told is an excellent chassis for this type of project.

Does anyone out there have a knackered one that needs lots of TLC? (and a new engine!), if so cash waiting, Thanks.

Any alternative suggestions welcome. :thumb2

Predator Motorsports in Welwyn Garden City have an old 885 Tiger in their workshop right now which has been sitting around for about 2 months. The owner bought it in to try and get it running but it had been allowed to sit for far too long and lacked TLC. It could be a possibility.

Predator Motorsports in Welwyn Garden City have an old 885 Tiger in their workshop right now which has been sitting around for about 2 months. The owner bought it in to try and get it running but it had been allowed to sit for far too long and lacked TLC. It could be a possibility.

Thanks, awaiting feedback from the previous owner. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom