Spare parts

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As those who have been before will be aware, we have an arrangement with James Sherlock for the supply of any parts needed for the Wee-kend.

You can view the catalogue by clicking on the link shown above: www.james-sherlock.co.uk

It is easier if you can look up the part numbers before calling as their telephone lines are sometimes very busy and it helps a lot if you can quote a part number rather that just say "that little rubber thingymawhatsit". Pay for your parts in the usual way but instead of having them sent out to you, just tell them that they are needed for Gentlemans Airhead Wee-kend and Sid will collect them.

This saves you all the trouble of having to carry a load of bits on the back of your bike. Instead, I will go up to Sherlocks (he's not far from my place) and collect all the stuff in my car and have it waiting for you when you turn up.:)

We also have tyre changing facilities, so if your tyres are on their last mm of thread you can order tyres and we can fit them here during the Wee-kend.

You don't need to order minor workshop consumables as I have large stocks of most little items. We had one person in previous years who ordered ONE cable tie from James even though I buy them by the hundreds:blast

James usually attends the Saturday night party (with his very lovely wife) and has agreed that he can bring urgent last minute items if needed then. This should only be for emergency items that have only come to light during work on the Saturday.

Hope that helps and makes life easier for everyone.

Cheers

Sid

Please let me know if anybody has any bits that they want collecting from Sherlocks later this week so that it can be done in a single trip.

Many thanks

Sid

Back
Top Bottom