Mold Denbigh Ruthin run 24-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
got a new toy being delivered and missed out on trf runs this month so anybody want to come?
Mold start 9am Sunday Mcdonalds?

ps nothing really hard done all of this on a 650 xc so ok for newbies and bigger bikes

Provisionally yes, depends upon what I find when I take a long hard look at the bike tomorrow. Will keep you posted. Do you know of a suitable place to stash a car and trailer in or near Mold?

Provisionally yes, depends upon what I find when I take a long hard look at the bike tomorrow. Will keep you posted. Do you know of a suitable place to stash a car and trailer in or near Mold?

St davids road/lane opposite mcd

Chris, Whats the new toy ?

Like this with 500 miles yereeehaaaaa
uhyje5ev.jpg

Looks good Chris. I'll be passing you Sunday morn as I'm leading the chirk one :blast

My husky has still yet to get sorted so still on drz, but when it comes you, me and Steve will have to set up some husky runs (aka as a sleigh run:D)
G

:Duchess:Duchess
Looks good Chris. I'll be passing you Sunday morn as I'm leading the chirk one :blast

My husky has still yet to get sorted so still on drz, but when it comes you, me and Steve will have to set up some husky runs (aka as a sleigh run:D)
G

Ok i will let you come and worship it:wave

Sounds like a plan for the red run:D

Thread closed as offered to go somewhere else and not enough interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom