Santander - Malaga on a 1976 Bultaco Matador MK 9

more from the boring day ( NOT )

i-kS3BQp6.jpg

i-9dD45G3.jpg

i-Z4XRfHK.jpg

i-dmQJmJ8.jpg

i-Q2F6TKP.jpg

I am not going to bore you all with pictures of hills mountains and lakes, but I have never seen this before, it this part of Spain not only do all the Spanish cows have false teeth, but they make hills here.

One side of the road as you can see in the disstance is the starter hill, they are moved on the opposite were some finishd hills, heres the pictures

i-fZpRDZz.jpg

i-CFWgGk3.jpg

The tempeture is rising now the further south another 250 kilmters today really dont want to do more, in a small town stopped here and weighed up the push to the next town 70 kils away and its 5.30

Stay here I decide, 70 ks the way Im going today would take me to 7.30 and Im done.

I took this picture today when I felt very lonely and venerable as I had not seen a car or a truck for a while, Just as I snapped a car overtook blasting his horn as I was straying into the other lane

i-dPXzmfv.jpg

Excellent write up and pics, following with great interest, part nostalgia as got into bikes riding Bultaco Sherpa 250 and 325 trials bikes. For the Sun , wind burn, slap some Factor 50 sun cream on you know it make sense. :rob

Andrew

the waitress whome is about 20 blonde and in the tightest Spandex pants I have ever seen,

waitresses arse that seems to be just about 1 inch wider eiether side from perfect.

Timogra I have sent you a picture of sed arsev please post

Tim, if you got the picture from Bakes, please don't keep it to yourself . :thumb2

Is this a 'Bakes' version of a Mandelbrot I see developing here before our eyes :D
i-Nmrx6hf-L.jpg

i-H6dMMFP-L.jpg

Nice thread.

... but what the bloody hell is that thing by the chips?

The contents of the spittoon, or as it's known in spain, the cuspidor.
The chef only went to pour a small drizzle onto the mad englishmans fish supper , but it's all congealed into one large lump.

A picture message from Bakes :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 426
Slite dissapointment couldnt have switched the tracker on properly, the road it would have showed was 390kms of road that I need another 300cc and 30years more technolagy.

Paco paid up Dinner bed and breckfast £60 euros of and that a rake of beers aswell,

i-mdfCRmt-L.jpg

i-PNqKWRk-L.jpg

i-LCz2b2Z-L.jpg

i-FTvFxqm-L.jpg

i-M53rStP-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom