Off road ride

Madame B

Reaction score
... as Captain Korma (the lovely Dean) has kindly agreed to lead you daft off road type folk astray again this year... :thumb2

I'm also hoping to unearth dearest Dave Womble to play his part in the proceedings...

:cool:

We've now got Captain Korma, Scottie, Unsuitable and even (out of retirement for his second comeback tour) Noddy as off road gurus. Alas no Womble this year.

Plenty of opportunity to form smaller groups for novices and more experienced idiots. If you're going off road, make contact with them asap and be ready for the ride briefing at 10.00 Saturday.

Mr B

Umm...interesting....if someone attending from the south east parish can give me & le KTM a lift to & from le do......I'm in for the off road silliness :thumby:

The thread title is very un pc :rob its off putting to any dirty girls who may wish to join in :D:D

Chance of female intervention in the dirt = less than zero...... sorry to disappoint :p

Umm...interesting....if someone attending from the south east parish can give me & le KTM a lift to & from le do......I'm in for the off road silliness :thumby:

If you get transport I hope you enjoy a little sand as our local lanes get this way when they dry out :D Not my preferred surface :eek: still good fun none the less as it doesn't hurt as much when parting company with the bike :D

If you get transport I hope you enjoy a little sand as our local lanes get this way when they dry out :D Not my preferred surface :eek: still good fun none the less as it doesn't hurt as much when parting company with the bike :D

I hope so too; I'll ask a mate of mine who I ride Enduro with and he may be persuaded to bring the trailer and all les toys....:clap

If you need a second off road group and you don't hear from Dave Womble I can lead a group again if needed.

I'm currently working on my transportation for the BB so I can do the off road ride...given the chap 7 weeks notice, so here's hoping!!!!! :comfort

Hey all you off roady peeps!

To give the lovely folk who've offered to sort the off road run an idea of numbers and suitable routes, please post on this thread and say what sort of bike you'll be using.

Ta! :thumbup:

BTW... Scottie, Unsuitable and Captain K will be your dirt gurus this year... :)

Back
Top Bottom