Thank You

Yes thank you all for joining us in Wexford. You are the ones who make it for us especially if we can get some of you lost!!!
Brian I have hidden the dish washer you have to to wash the dishes by hand in the sink. I expect the house to be clean and tidy like I have left it.
:D:hide

That's all very well, but where did ya hide the sink?:D

Brilliant weekend

Brian, Geraldine and Jochen,
Thanks for a wonderful weekend and especially for the hospitality just off the ferry.
I look forward to the next one
Matt

Excellent weekend, weather and people.
Many thanks Brian, Geraldine and Jochen.

Look forward to another.

Tim & Ange it was nice to meet you by chance on the ferry yesterday. :beerjug:

8673809768_455a644cb4_o.jpg

Big thanks to Brian & Geraldine for the fantastic weekend & your hospitality, Jockser for the rideouts and Jo,Ken & everybody that put so much work in to make a great weekend, Trev for the hoodie and all the guys/gals who made the effort across the Irish Sea , last but not least all the friends old and new who made for a great atmosphere.... Thanks again... Tom.

Many thanks

Brian, Geraldine and Jochen for a great weekend on my first riding visit to your fine country.

Had a great time (and still are), cant seem to find my way home yet :)

Was great meeting everyone and I hope I can get back for another event sometime.

Thank you all.

Big Thank's to Brian and Geraldine for all their work sorting a cracking weekend, good weather and great company. :beerjug:

Also Thank's to Jochen for planning the ride out and lending Barry and myself his satnav. :beerjug:

We took the scenic route back to Devon via the small roads and Sallys Gap to Dublin for a pleasant evening of :beer: Got through my front door at 7pm last night reflecting on a fantastic Emerald Isle event.

Thank you

Cracking weekend, big thank you to Geraldine, Brian & Jochen, craic was mighty,
Brian if you find the dishwasher don't tell anyone, I made that mistake lately.

Thanks so much to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen, I can only add my thanks for a great weekend and superb hospitality from everyone we met.:clap

By the time I got home it was a round trip of 853 miles not to bad for a weekend away.

Once again thanks to everyone who made us so welcome, a great weekend :clap:clap:clap

Barry G

Thanks Trev

Once again a fantastic job on the Polo's, Hoodies and Sweat-shirts, thanks a mill Trev.:thumb

The quaitly and detail, I don't know how you manage to sit by the fire and embroider all those garments, your poor hands.:D

Thanks again for a fantastic job:thumby:

Once again a fantastic job on the Polo's, Hoodies and Sweat-shirts, thanks a mill Trev.:thumb

The quaitly and detail, I don't know how you manage to sit by the fire and embroider all those garments, your poor hands.:D

Thanks again for a fantastic job:thumby:

+1:clap:bow:clap:bow:clap

A big thank you to Brian, Geraldine and Jochen for a great week end. Ye went to a lot of bother for the rest of us.
:thumby:

OOOOOPS
Carol says a big thanks also. Had a great time and everyone made her feel so welcome.
:aidan:aidan

Back
Top Bottom