Kazakhstan, Almaty and the region

Kazakdan

Reaction score
I live here in KZ. Drop me a line or add to this thread if you have any questions or issues. If I am in town I will help if I can. Russian speaking, bike shop/repair etc.

Dan

The only question I have is:

Can you send some pictures of the Almaty women, they must be some of the most beautiful in the world:)

The only question I have is:

Can you send some pictures of the Almaty women, they must be some of the most beautiful in the world:)

Not wrong there....

p42-1.jpg

Blimey:eek:

I'm riding through there next Sept - I'm looking forward to it more than ever now:thumb

I regularly travel to Kazakhstan for work in the Karaganda Basin, I find the locals to be kind, hospitable and helpful.

Many of the ladies are extremely easy on the eye.

Bwibbles :bow

p42-1.jpg

Kazakdan......welcome aboard, I suspect you will have some sensible questions coming your way after we've recovered a bit :D

:thumb2

Obviously nothing to do with the picture above...............but......I've spent a quiet afternoon at work looking at tours of Kazakhstan. Anyone recommend a tour operator that does inclusive bike hire/accommodation/meals etc? I'm looking at 9-14 days next year.

I'm in love too - check out Marco O'Polo series on Netflix for some serious landscapes :cool:

Where did you find that old photo of my missus :mad:

Obviously nothing to do with the picture above...............but......I've spent a quiet afternoon at work looking at tours of Kazakhstan. Anyone recommend a tour operator that does inclusive bike hire/accommodation/meals etc? I'm looking at 9-14 days next year.

Excuse the bounce of an old thread but the answer is yes.... www.silkoffroad.kz

The gaffer Marat is a great guy, has reasonable English and runs a fleet of DR650s. He knows the best places to ride on and off road and is based in Almaty.

We're just back from Kazakhstan. What a wonderfully welcoming country:thumb2
We've left our bikes there, in Almaty, and we're already looking forward to going back next year:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom