Mr Badger's Norfolk Tour

mr badger

Reaction score
About 130 miles.

Off through the Broads to the North Norfolk coast. Coffee on the way and a decent break at Wells with a flowing run back through the forests.

About 12 is the max as we have lots of very small lanes, but we could have a second group with Norfolk Tiger.

Stick your name down if you're interested.

If you fancy making yout own trip, I've got loads of Norfolk & Suffolk routes available.

Would be good to see it from someone else's perspective...

But that means I won't be able to stay back and keep Madame B company this year :augie

Sob....... No Bagel this year either... OMG!! That means I might have to spend the day with Ash or Roger!! :eek:

Sob....... No Bagel this year either... OMG!! That means I might have to spend the day with Ash or Roger!! :eek:

Hopefully have a wee bike by then, so will pop off to the seaside at a sedate pace, fingers crossed...

So far

mr badger
MrK
Miff
Andyram
Buz
MScotts
Tallgirl (depending on her back being ok)

Leaves a few places. Any more for any more? It's a very gentle pace with a run out more about exploring than hooning. Faster roads on the way back through the forests.

So far

mr badger
MrK
Miff
Andyram
Buz
MScotts
Tallgirl (depending on her back being ok)
Roberto

Leaves a few places. Any more for any more? It's a very gentle pace with a run out more about exploring than hooning. Faster roads on the way back through the forests.

Yes please, me too :)

Why certainly, dear Sir.

Two more places available. Don't want to run a huge squad as it's very easy to get strung out on our tiny little lanes.

Mr B

Dear Mr B
Just to make sure I have not been forgotten as my name does not seem to be on the list.
Thanks very much.

Right then...

With U-Turn and Hustler, mr b is up to the magic 10 bods so the ride-out is fully subscribed...:thumb2

Would love to be there - but off to Ulster on Sunday, so must give it a miss this year. Enjoy the ride

Back
Top Bottom