Just BOOKED 2014

Steve, put me down for two people for the evening meals. My folks live 5 minutes up the road, so we'll stay at theirs (rather than camp:comfort:D)

Paid up - 2 nights. Will be camping but will decide whether it's bike or van nearer the date :)

I won't be missing this one, sounds like a cracker. Enjoyed last years, great venue and great crack with the usual suspects...;) Sir James and Beetle your cocktails are legendary but do have a tendency to "creep" up on you:D... Won't be on the HD this year, it'll either be the GS and the missus or the LR and the dog!! :beerjug:

Can't wait...

Just booked 2 adults and one under 16, for the whole weekend:thumby:

I'm in Southampton all that week so I may pop in on Friday night on the way home...or I could bring the tent just in case like!

As per the other thread....

PAID
banana2.gif
banana.gif
ban-cha.gif

Can't wait.

:thumb2

^^^Looking good Steve, thank you in advance for all you and your team's hard work.

Steve, I sent you a PM, not sure if you saw it.:nenau I'm staying locally on the Saturday night, so put my name down for the evenings activities +1.:thumb I assume its £3 per person for the food (plus a donation to the charity, for the entertainment?).

How many ride outs are there on the Saturday?

Steve, I sent you a PM, not sure if you saw it.:nenau I'm staying locally on the Saturday night, so put my name down for the evenings activities +1.:thumb I assume its £3 per person for the food (plus a donation to the charity, for the entertainment?).

How many ride outs are there on the Saturday?

PM you back TWICE, have a look please I deducketed the price of camping, its deficult for me to enginnear different prices for deferent people, but if ENTERTANMENT £10 AND food £3 makes £13 if you go for the £13 each option please don`t turn up until 7pm if you go for the £20 each as in PM you can join us all day, there are no organised rideouts, maybe you could gather some folks up and take them to the beach for me.

LOCALS to the pub and my friends and my children even have to pay £10 each for ENTERTAINMENT and £3 for food happy with £13 each but please arrive as adove or its not fair on others.

I want your money as much as I can extract from you , I am not going to hide that, as it goes all to Special needs folks.

Remember there`s also a fantastic talk on Sunday, as your local.

Cheers

Steve

PM you back TWICE, have a look please I deducketed the price of camping, its deficult for me to enginnear different prices for deferent people, but if ENTERTANMENT £10 AND food £3 makes £13 if you go for the £13 each option please don`t turn up until 7pm if you go for the £20 each as in PM you can join us all day, there are no organised rideouts, maybe you could gather some folks up and take them to the beach for me.

LOCALS to the pub and my friends and my children even have to pay £10 each for ENTERTAINMENT and £3 for food happy with £13 each but please arrive as adove or its not fair on others.

Remember there`s also a fantastic talk on Sunday

Cheers Steve

Just checked my inbox, and nothing there.:nenau OK, so £13 each it is. Do I book online, or pay on the door?

:thumb2 Please pay on the night, thank you, look forward to seeing you.

Cheers Steve

If you want to come along to the Sunday talk which will be fantastic, please add a few extra £`s

as the guys costing £150 thank you again.

:thumb2 Please pay on the night, thank you, look forward to seeing you.

Cheers Steve

If you want to come along to the Sunday talk which will be fantastic, please add a few extra £`s

as the guys costing £150 thank you again.

Will do.:thumb

If anyone is thinking of a road ride in the day, I'd be interested.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom